Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Finance Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

This was considerably one of the worst and unprofessional interviews I have ever experienced. The consulting firm they utilize to handle HR matters is utterly unprofessional, rude and uneducated in the industries they seek to represent. Those who interviewed me not only found it helpful to try and diminish my work experience, they found it completely necessary to believe that ridiculing future employees sets the tone for the work environment (which I may even believe holds true). Understanding science is the core of their organization and business operations is key,but be prepared to met with cold glances if you apply for a position outside of research. The way the interviews were scheduled and handled was surprisingly unorganzied for a large company, and I anticipated more from this firm. After two phone interviews and two day long interviews, I was offered a pitifully low salary, wasting my time when the "consultant" knew my expectations for salary, and certainly not take a job for a pay cut! I would steer clear from an organization that handles prospective employees like such, as I would not imagine employees would be treated any better.

Interview Questions

Embarrassing salary offer, not willing to negotiate. At all. .