Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

3.3

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in January 2018.

Interview

First had a phone screening and then was brought on site for in-person interviews with a few of their HR representatives. Very nice facility and casual environment. I liked the atmosphere and had a great interview experience. they were quick and prompt in getting back to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in March 2016.

Interview

Not to difficult. First had a virtual interview then a phone interview 2 or 3 days after. That took about 15 mins. Heard back after a week that I got the role. Had 2 days to decide and accepted the offer,

Interview Questions

• Why do you like HR? Coding experience? How does your degree relate to this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

Amazing! I have never been treated with so much respect as a candidate. The Talent Acquisition team is first rate and always was prompt with getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• Mainly Situational questions and discussions about my experience   Answer Question