Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was super friendly, had multiple calls with her and then with two possible scientists I would be working with. They were also very friendly and helpful and stressed the importance of group work and culture at Regeneron.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

HR first reached out to me, and then my hiring manager. I had 2 rounds of interviews with the hiring manager, and they gave me my offer through HR. It was overall pretty easy; the hardest part was trying to convince them that even though I did not have a strong bio background, I could keep up with stats and coding, and those subjects were my assets that could be beneficial to the internship.

Interview Questions

• Experience working with Biology?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in March 2017.

Interview

Fairly typical interview process. First round had to submit a 1-3 minute video response to each of 5 questions. Heard back after about a week to schedule a live interview over a skype-like portal. Second interview was a little more daunting as it was with several hiring managers, but they do a good job making sure you're not nervous. Questions weren't bad too and mostly about my resume and a few "what would you do in this situation"-type questions. Most important thing is to be yourself. Smooth process and fairly quick from start to end of interview process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

My interview process consisted of one thirty minute phone screen with the hiring manager I would be working for. The process wasn't very difficult and I was asked all pretty basic questions. They were really just interested in my background and wanted to know why I was interested in the company so definitely do your research beforehand. I heard back within about a week to find out I had gotten the job and was given about two weeks to decide if I wanted to take it or not.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was contacted by HR and had an online video interview soon after. The online interview was video based and we could record our answers, questions asked were standard behavioral ones. Later, there was a phone interview with the group's managers, this was the final round.

Interview Questions

• They asked about questions on resume, experience with the research techniques, etc. Standard interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview consisted of a basic behavioral interview that asked fairly standard interview questions. Interview only took around 20 minutes and was told there would be a second follow up interview in the coming weeks but did not hear back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter at a Career Fair, was given a phone call to apply online about two weeks later. Applied and was interviewed a week later. Interview was nice, spoke about the project they wanted me to work and walked the project lead scientist through my relevant experience. Overall, very casual and very polite. Wasn't asked standard behavioral questions but instead was asked about research experience and work related to the position I was interviewing for

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for an intern position in their supply chain department on their website and then discussed the position with a recruiter at my school's career fair. About a month later, I had a Skype interview with 3 hiring managers in their supply chain department. They mostly just asked about my previous experience and skills relevant to the position. I heard back about an offer later that day, but I was also the last person to interview for the position; normal response time is probably a couple of weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a member of HR. We set up a time to do a phone interview. After the phone interview they contacted me about an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you dealt with a conflict within a team   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Video interview, very innovative and convenient. This is first around and if you pass, someone will contact you for a further phone interview. Wish I could go to the next round.