Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 530 of over 530 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

The interview was very professional and science focused. You got the chance to talk to a lot of people in the company and learn from their experience. The HR team in the Regeneron is very supportive and helpful. I had a really good experience with them.

Interview Questions
  • What's your background and research experience ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY)

Interview

After a phone screen there are 30 minute in-person interviews with 6-7 people. Usually scheduled individually back-to-back or sometimes combined with two interviewers at a time. One interviewer is always from human resources. The remaining interviewers work in clinical trial management.

Interview Questions
  • Interviews include summary of your experience as well as competency based questions.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

I was called for an interview and they ignored me completely after. I didn’t even get an interview. This process was extremely unprofessional and I would never attempt to find a job here again

Interview Questions
  • Would you like to come for an interview

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Phone Call interview followed up by a video interview. The video interview was divided up into four 1/2 hour sections (total 2 hours), which included speaking to different people of the department.

Interview Questions
  • How would your friends describe you?

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

I talked to around 20 people for .5 hour each and the meeting has been conversational and quite laid-back. The culture is typical biotech but the firm is growing and tries hard to maintain that culture

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want the job? What's your fit for the job?What are you looking for?

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

First round is virtual one-way interview. The best one-way interview I had ever done before; lots of opportunities to re-film and lots of time to prepare. Feels more like presentation and less like an interview. Took time though, probably 1.5-2 hours or even longer if you wanted to really prepare. Second round was virtual interview with hiring manager. Very chill, basic interview questions. Know why you want to work at Regeneron specifically.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you faced a challenge, how did you overcome it?

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Team approach with half hour Zoom interviews set up across internal functional lines, culminating with meeting with department head. Primarily informal and free flowing, allowing the candidate to demonstrate their individual personality, experience, motivation, and expertise. Standard process overall, including the routine bias often shown towards certain groups.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation whereby stakeholders were dissatisfied with your perceived performance or how a particular conflict was resolved by you?
  • Explain the difference between a negotiation with a CRO for services on an oncology trial vs. others.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Very casual, not technical, gauge interest in the company, position, and your interest in learning overall. Hirevue is basic questions about you, the company, and you have unlimited retries per question. Face to face interview was mainly a conversation and opportunity for you to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to gain out of the internship

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

It was great on the whole - the interviewer was friendly, and seemed genuinely interested in my previous experiences. I don't remember the interview too clearly though because it was some time ago.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

A few rounds of interviews with recruiters --> hiring manager at Regeneron --> 3-4 team members --> HR. It was overall a very relaxed and pleasant experience. They showed genuine interest in me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

This interview was done through a virtual setting where the responses had to be recorded. The website is easy to navigate and the questions can be replayed at some points.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in a Co-op at Regeneron? What do you know about the company and what are your career aspirations?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 530 Interviews