Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Had 3 interviews. One phone call and two on site interviews. Found the staff very welcoming and friendly. I applied online through their jobs portal and followed the application process through that.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I applied and about a week later a recruiter contacted me. We spoke briefly about my experience and I was advised that my information would be sent to the hiring mgr. Received a call from the hiring mgr and spoke for about 30 minutes. The hiring manager then said I’d have a face to face interview. A week later I had a face to face with the hiring mgr and 2 other managers. It was a situational interview along with questions about my experience and background. I also did a presentation. I was then invited back for another face to face with 3 more mgrs and the hiring manager where they asked more in depth questions for another 1.5 hours.

R&D Associate Interview

Interview

HR Phone Interview, then Hiring Manager Phone Interview, then 5+ hour onsite interview with a dozen people. Seemed to go well, then silence for 6 months only to receive a automatically generated rejection email. If they didn't want to hire please inform people sooner. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about past experiences and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

Between 3 weeks from application to initial HR phone call. Then a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. About a month later, had the video/ phone interviews with the panel which included relevant internal stakeholders and direct coworkers. Everyone was friendly and asked interesting questions. Got the phone offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• what skillset do you think would distinguish you from other candidates?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I got the interview two weeks after the application on their webpage. It was a "virtual" interview. I think it is for the screening purpose, interviewer needs a camera to record some answers.

Interview Questions

• 10 behavior questions, but some questions requested to take a video.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

There was an online interview where you could record your responses to questions. Some of them you could record as many times as you want and some you only had one chance.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Regeneron? What is a time you worked in a group?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in March 2020.

Interview

Recorded video interview plus multiple choice & short answer questions regarding your availability and interest. You may re-record your introduction video but others, you can't redo it. Make sure you don't make mistakes clicking the wrong answer because it won't allow you to change it. Had to ask IT help desk to reset the question.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

I was asked to first complete a recorded on-demand interview, and then a video interview with two of my managers, during which I was asked various questions over the period of approximately 20 minutes

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

They first set up a automated video interview. Then if selected, a video interview with a person. It was nerve racking because you do not know what to expect, however if was not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why Regeneron? Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by 2 different HRs for 2 different positions. A month after applying, both of these HRs just randomly called me out of the blue and conducted a 15-minute interview without any prior notice. They never scheduled a call or even emailed me before the phone interview.

The application at Regeneron clearly asks for a person's immigration status so the HRs were clearly aware (or at least they must be) about my status. During the interview, they asked me about my visa status again and I told them that I will be needing sponsorship in the future. One of the HRs told me she thinks I'm a good fit and would be getting back to me but NEVER DID.

I was even contacted directly by a hiring manager at Regeneron who said that she and 3 other scientists wanted to interview me but the HR would not let them because of my need for a visa sponsorship!

The second HR called me about this other position that I had applied to, (again without prior notice), scheduled my interview with a hiring manager. I asked her about my visa sponsorship, she told me she would get back to me by the end of the day but I never received an email from her about the sponsorship or confirming my interview. The following week, I did receive a call from the hiring manager, who conducted my 30-minute technical phone screen. At the end of the call, I requested her to send me her details (at least an email id) or the HR's details. She told me she would, but I NEVER received any email from her either.

It was very disappointing for me since I was rejoiced to receive a call from this company knowing its contributions to the field. But this behavior certainly let me down.
    And what's SHOCKING is that in spite of being contacted by 2 HRs and a hiring manager, and having these rounds of interviews, I never received emails from these people nor do I have a proof of my interviews with them.

I think this is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and I'm not sure if I am ever going to be that excited to apply or work for Regeneron!!
    P.S.- If you're an immigrant and applying for an entry level position at Regeneron, I would strongly advise you to stay away from WASTING your time and effort in completing that tedious application! There are a lot of smaller companies out there who would value and respect you as an individual and professional!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online and got on-demand interview after 2 weeks. On-demand interview requires you to answer some pre-set questions and have a brief self-introduction. No human will be on the other side, it is all recorded and you can pause at any moment or re-record the answer. another 2 weeks later, hiring manager (a senior scientist) interviewed me and asked me about my skills. She introduced what she was developing and expect what I can do. The interview was 40 min and going pretty well. After that, the career patrol shows as interview status for one month. Later on, my graduation plan was changed and decided to withdraw the application.