Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.9

Cell Culture Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Fairly easy.. I had to go through an online interview process. You could record your answers in this process. Mostly questions about your eligibility and background . There were two behavioral questions.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Was offered a interview online and was shocked at first because I was below the grade level requirement and had no experience with cell cultured and was disheartened when it was just questions that you had to answer by either recording yourself speak or type it out, it was more disheartening there wasn't any questions directed at personality or past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to learn something very quickly.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

All the questions are very basic. Nothing very hard. The hiring process only took about 2 weeks. The first round is a video recording interview. The second one is a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Cell Culture Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

Interview

The first round was an online interview in which you had to either record yourself or type your answer. Some of the questions gave you 30 seconds to read the question and think of an answer, while others you had unlimited time to think of an answer.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

Interview

Easy - Talent Acquisition was great - phone call, quickly set me up with the hiring manager and then a live interview - the HRBP was very confrontational and questioned the answers I gave as if they were made up

Biotech Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

3 sets of 30min Interviews, first Interview with HR, last two with Managers. Long but relatively easy, very friendly staff. The Interviewers are real relaxed and make it feel like a conversation not a Interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online in late February and got contacted from HR in early May. Scheduled a video interview with hiring managers a couple days later. The overall interview is not hard.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Regeneron? What do you do if the results of the experiment are not what you expect. Introduce yourself.   Answer Question

Biotech Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with two HR people and all the the current managers over the BPS's, around 10 total people in groups between 1-3 people each. They were all very friendly and nice. Asked a lot about my resume and past bioreactor experience. Seems like they want someone enthusiastic and hardworking with knowledge about cell cultures. Asked a lot about working with people and dealing with busy work schedules

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a group when you were all working on a project together?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in March 2017.

Interview

Fairly typical interview process. First round had to submit a 1-3 minute video response to each of 5 questions. Heard back after about a week to schedule a live interview over a skype-like portal. Second interview was a little more daunting as it was with several hiring managers, but they do a good job making sure you're not nervous. Questions weren't bad too and mostly about my resume and a few "what would you do in this situation"-type questions. Most important thing is to be yourself. Smooth process and fairly quick from start to end of interview process.

Graduate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in March 2017.

Interview

It was an interview with 3 people, coming from 2 teams, they face different problems, and desire different part of me. They first ask questions about my background and want me to talk about a prediction model I used to develop. And then they asked about the algorithm question, as well as some open questions to their problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe a former project you did.   1 Answer
    • What methods you can think of to deal with very big dataset   1 Answer