Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

3.3

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Was offered a interview online and was shocked at first because I was below the grade level requirement and had no experience with cell cultured and was disheartened when it was just questions that you had to answer by either recording yourself speak or type it out, it was more disheartening there wasn't any questions directed at personality or past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to learn something very quickly.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Consisted of initial video screening, phone interview and offer. The video interview was very straightforward, and the phone interview consisted of predictable behavioral questions. The process was not difficult, but it can be difficult to stand out in the right way.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in May 2019.

Interview

I had two managers interview me by video, and while they were nice, one of the interviewers really grilled me on very specific technical questions that were (in my opinion) out of the span of knowledge that an engineering student in my year would have. I understand asking a few hard questions to gage your reaction, but the extent and number of these questions honestly just left me feeling like I knew absolutely nothing. The behavioral questions were very fair, though.