Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very basic interview, but complicated process. After initial email from the recruiter, we scheduled a phone interview for 5 or 6 days later. She told me that I would hear back by the end of the next week- which was a week and a half later. After that, they would select a couple of candidates to come down for an in-person interview. The interviewer sounded genuinely nice, and she kept the process smooth and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you go to a better school for your area of interest?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Had a call with the director of the department I worked for going over my background and experience. The call was fairly relaxed as they had already considered my CV. We mainly discussed what role would be most appropriate for me to accomplish during the summer period.

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

All the questions are very basic. Nothing very hard. The hiring process only took about 2 weeks. The first round is a video recording interview. The second one is a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Newark, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, no on-site. Two person interviewed me, they ask me introduce myself first, then ask some questions related to my resume, they also care about Bayesian analysis. The overall interview takes about 25 minutes, and the HR responded me in three days, which is pretty quick. I finally got this offer.