Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Process Development Associate/Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Process Development Associate/Engineer I

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

4.0

Process Development Associate/Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in October 2015.

Interview

Applied at a conference and was interviewed there. It was relatively straight forward, asked about my background and had a few behavioral questions. Also asked a few technical questions to determine my experience with laboratory techniques/equipments and stats. Heard back within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How does a flow cytometer work? What parameter would you test for in an ANOVA?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Process Development Associate/Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Over 4 weeks, started with a phone interview with HR, followed by hiring manager, then onsite. The first two interviews were easy and quick: covered what I want from a position, how I describe myself, and resume.
    The last interview was a full day onsite, with half an hour interviews back to back with all heads of the department, and one 1hr of a casual lunch interview with two process engineers I/II. I was given one break towards the end of the interview. In general, there were too many HR style questions (each interviewer came with 2 of these questions so that was a total of 20), and very few technical questions. In my opinion, the interview process was not representative of how a candidate will thrive in a process development/research/science environment: Didn't test prior knowledge/ability to reason through scientific problems/how one can work in a fast paced environment (which is what was asked of me in many of the other interviews I have with other companies).
    They asked me to follow up a week later, which I did, and they told me they didn't have a decision yet. They said to follow up again a week later, which I did. Only then did they have the decency to tell me someone else had filled the spot.
    They were professional - until the last interview step. I got two other offers from other companies within a week of the interview so I wasn't really bothered by not getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time no matter what you did, someone had a negative opinion of you.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you sent someone to one person (person A), then sent the opposite to person B. They conversed, and it came back to bite you.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time no matter what you did, you couldn't meet the needs of a client.   1 Answer