Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Learning and Organizational Development Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Learning and Organizational Development Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Applied after an employee emailed my school with a job description. Solid first phone interview, and great second one...but line went dead for a while after that. Two months later I got a random call and they informed me that they had changed the position from full time to temp but wanted me to interview in person if I was interested.

So i headed to Tarrytown, for what was a ridiculously disorganized waste-of-time interview. They had over 10 people interview me (individually and in pairs) for 4 HOURS - many of whom had no idea why they were interviewing me (and didn't really know much about the company either, as turnover is huge, even my phone interviewer left by the time I interviewed in person!) No one even offered me water or lunch for the four hour stretch, and no one even knew who the person that had previously interviewed me was....seems like a very unpleasant, chaotic place to work.

Icing on the cake was when not a single person I had met (10+) responded to the individual thank you letters I wrote. Then...2 weeks later, I learned that the job position had once again been downgraded - this time to an "unpaid internship". What a joke!

Interview Questions

• So, what position are you applying for? Sorry, they didn't uh tell me. I work in the California office and not in HR, so I will probably never see you again. But we have this half hour to kill...   Answer Question