Find jobs for Postdoctoral Fellow

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 530 interviews

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.8
HardAverageEasy

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

For the initial phone interview(s), be prepared to answer questions about your work in detail. They want to ensure that you were substantially involved in what you claim to have worked on. For the in-person interview, treat this like any academic postdoc interview. During your job talk, be prepared to defend your work but do not get defensive. Questions are usually asked a few minutes into your presentation and will be peppered throughout. Stay focused and engaged. Also, don't neglect the HR interview. If you are fundamentally involved in your work and have contributed significantly to it intellectually and technically, you will actually enjoy the interview process. Good luck!

Interview Questions
  • During the job talk: Any question directly related to your work and area of study. HR interview: Google and prepare for HR-type questions.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Interview

It was fairly easy and straightforward. I was directly interviewed by hiring manager and it was conversational and discussed my application, future goals. I was asked about my experience and current skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in Feb 2015

Interview

Application with research statement and future research interests, phone interview with a member of the postdoc steering committee, HR phone interview, on-site interview w/ 5 other candidates (give a talk, meet with potential postdoc mentors, 2-on-1 interviews with postdoc steering committee)

Interview Questions
  • Interviews with steering committee were very intense grilling session on your talk. One question- "You can do any type of research you want at Regeneron, what will you do?"
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in Aug 2011

Interview

I was actually called by HR when a postdoctoral position opened up because I had my CV uploaded to their database. HR gauged interest, then scheduled a phone interview which went very well. They then scheduled a full, in-house interview (from approximately 11-4) which included a 45 minute seminar I gave on my data. Rest of that day consisted of 1:1 interviews with most people in the department. Went very well and then I got called back the following week to meet with the VP who was on vacation at the time. That also went well. They then asked for my references, called at least one and made me the offer shortly after. HR kept me continually updated throughout the process and I didn't have to ask them for a status update once. Greatly enjoyed the process and very much enjoyed everyone I spoke with. I asked everyone whether they were happy working there and by and large it was a unanimous yes. There were some gripes about the salary and cost of living in Westchester, but everyone was pretty happy with their position regardless. The new lab building is modern, state-of-the-art and on some beautiful grounds as well.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be okay abandoning a project that wasn't working? (or something to this effect)
9 people found this interview helpful