Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Process Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Process Development Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Process Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The interview process was overall a positive experience. I was recruited on campus after submitting my resume through my college's career website. I met with a representative of the group I was being interviewed for and it was a standard behavioral interview. She asked some further clarification questions on my resume, however it was nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Application

Interview

There are two rounds. First for me was an on-campus interview, although for some it might be a phone screen. This was a pretty low key half hour interview with current employees in PMPD, and they asked a few behavioral questions as well as technical questions based on my resume (i.e. why I do this method or that procedure in my research, etc). I used that to my advantage to really emphasize the skills I have that are relevant to the role. I found out about two weeks later that I was accepted to the next round, which is a day-long on-site interview (split over a Friday afternoon and Saturday half day), and this is coming up soon.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to quit something? Tell me about a time you solved a problem only to find out it was the wrong solution and had to try again?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Initially there is a phone interview with a recruiter, and that's the first screen. If you make it past that, then there's an on-site interview with the team that you'll be joining, as well as other heads in that department. The interview is a mix of technical questions as well as behavioral. Most of the behavioral questions are fairly straightforward and are typical of what would be expected at any other interview, but the technical questions are specific to not only the group that you're applying for but also the work that you're doing. As a new graduate from school, some questions will be geared towards tying in what you've learned into what you will be doing, or connecting some subject areas to what you've been doing in the past.

Interview Questions

• Talk about one time that a mistake you made wasn't communicated to your supervisor until it was almost too late. How did this affect your project, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview process was extensive and included a phone interview and a full day of onsite interviews. Onsite I was actively interviewing from 9:00AM until 3:30PM, and met with multiple levels of people, ranging from my future colleagues to the department vice president.