Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Process Development Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Process Development Engineer I Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The following week, I got a call from a recruiter on a Friday and I talked to the hiring manager the following Monday. The interview was incredibly straightforward. They asked about my resume and my experiences. And then they followed up with a couple questions they had about my experiences on my resume. They also asked a couple of STAR questions. This was all done back in October. It's January and I haven't heard anything back despite multiple follow-ups.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle a problem in multiple ways.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Met with recruiter at career fair, followed up and within a week an outside recruiter for the company contacted me for a phone interview (initial HR screening). After that, I waited about 3 weeks before HR called up to tell me that they'd like to schedule an interview with the HM. Had the 30 min interview HM and got called back that very day (via email) to schedule an on site interview. The interview was schedule for the same Friday that week. It was a 6 hour interview but everyone was very nice and welcoming and asked some technical questions regarding the position and my research/experiences. After that, it took less than 10 days before I heard back that I got the job. It was a great interviewing experience. Definitely a long day but you learn a lot about the company, the job and the people you'll be working with. Its a chance for you to see whether the company is a good fit for you as well.

Interview Questions

• Know the structure of an antibody. Most difficult question was regarding antibody production but if you have a good understanding of biochem you should be able to deduce the answer. Do not be nervous. Show a lot of confidence and be able to answer why you think they should hire you over someone else. Also in case you are asked, do some research on salary for the position because you may be asked what your expectations are and you don't want to undersell yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because for an entry-level position, they gave a fair offer that was higher than my given "salary expectations".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

1st call from third party to determine interest and availability.
    2nd call from hr to book a time with hiring managers.
    3rd call from hiring managers.
    face-to-face interview onsite.