Regeneron Pharmaceuticals QC Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals QC Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was excellent.Within one month I was able to be employed.
Online application after 2days called for phone interview, After 4days went for on site interview and one week the offer was extended.The interviewer were very nice they will make you feel you are part of them

Interview Questions

• What salary range idea do you have   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was excellent

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Albany, NY).

Interview

After applying for the position online, I was contacted by a hiring manager on the phone. We had a 10 minute conversation, very relaxed. Went over the details of the job, hours, and I basically repeated everything on my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Albany, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Not that bad, but leaves you hanging. The lady that I interviewed with was very nice and even transferred all my answers and resume to BPS. The interview took about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Albany, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with Regneron for a QC Analyst position and they told me that they hired a bunch of people last week. Told me they would transfer my resume to a different department though.

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY).

Interview

Applying online is hit or miss (applying for multiple positions simultaneously is frowned upon), HR is very slow (3 month timeline), employee referrals or recruitment events more helpful. HR interviews are straightforward and professional, technical interviews with hiring managers are mixed. Understanding of GMP requirements is critical for all positions, for technical jobs (laboratory, manufacturing, IT) expect questions on any relevant skills/education/experience listed. Relating education/experience to GMP and the work required by job applied for helps even if the applicant doesn't have direct experience in that position. Hiring managers are often not experienced at giving interviews, and director or higher level management may make the actual decisions and not the supervisory manager.

Interview Questions

• General questions on past work experience, education, and skills. Will ask specific questions regarding instruments/equipment/software used in the job, and look for evidence of GMP experience and understanding.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Got a call from a hiring agency that found my resume online. After a week had a interview at Regeneron. The interview was 2 hrs long and consisted of meeting the director of microbiology, lab supervisor and HR manager separately at 30 minutes each. The questions were straightforward questions on past work experience, lab skills and some character questions. Got a offer the same week.

Interview Questions

• Where does this position fit within your future career goals?

What does integrity mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

QC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

There were five separate interviews lasting 30 minutes each. They didn't ask any technical questions, all the questions were behavioral. A lot of the interviewers asked the same questions. They spent a good amount of time just explaining the day to day activities required for the role.

Interview Questions

• What do GMPs (good manufacturing practices) mean to you   Answer Question

QC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in January 2018.

Interview

I was given a tour and a half an hour interview which felt pretty rushed. They did not put me at ease. The questions ranged widely but they cut me off while I was talking and one interviewer was late. Also make sure to arrive bang on time as you won't be allowed in early. Go into more detail as much as you can. That was my reason for not getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Focused a lot on the negatives: interactions, problems I've had , how it was managed, pros and cons of yourself..
      Technical ability questions   Answer Question

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview which lasted approximately half an hour. The interviewer was nice and easily approachable. She asked what I knew about the company and what would be an ideal day at work.