Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Quality Assurance Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Quality Assurance Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

1.7

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about a half hour. Very nice and thorough about past work experience and why I applied at their company. What I am looking for in a company/job. Haven't heard back yet for the next steps.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in February 2015.

Interview

Interview over phone. Fantastic interview. Very positive response the recruiter was very positive and enthusiastic the that I would hear back from them in the next couple days. Never called back. Emailed the man I spoke with and said the job had been filled internally.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The hiring manager called me for a phone interview, and asked if I knew that the position was 78% travel. I did not. Travel was not mentioned in the job description at all, and this level of travel would be important to include. The hiring manager only spoke to me for about 3 minutes, and I was asked to fly in for an interview. The interview was scheduled out about 3 weeks later. When I arrived for my interview, 3 of the 5 people I was scheduled to meet with were not there. My time was filled in with others. The hiring manager gave me a written test, and again, only spoke with me for a few minutes. The most unfortunate part of the whole experience was that they flew me out from the West coast the night before, and my flight home was scheduled immediately after the conclusion of the interview. So it was dark when I got into town, and I had no time to look around town, because I had to go back to the airport immediately. I asked the HR rep if they allowed a trip to look around town. Her response was that I could do this during a house-hunting trip if I accepted the job. I was told that my colleagues would tell me what parts of town to live in, or not live in. And people repeatedly told me that I would have everything I need, which made me suspicious that there was nothing that I would WANT. After my interview, I was annoyed that the HR rep continually called me at 6:30 am.

Interview Questions

• There was a written test with multiple essay questions about auditing situations. A copy of the appropriate regulations was provided for reference.   1 Answer
    • What would you do if an employee, after coaching, still did not understand how to correctly write an audit report?   1 Answer