Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions in Rensselaer, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.7

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

3 sets of 30min Interviews, first Interview with HR, last two with Managers. Long but relatively easy, very friendly staff. The Interviewers are real relaxed and make it feel like a conversation not a Interview.

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with two HR people and all the the current managers over the BPS's, around 10 total people in groups between 1-3 people each. They were all very friendly and nice. Asked a lot about my resume and past bioreactor experience. Seems like they want someone enthusiastic and hardworking with knowledge about cell cultures. Asked a lot about working with people and dealing with busy work schedules

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a group when you were all working on a project together?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Everyone was extremely friendly. Rotated through thirty minute sessions with multiple supervisors. Whole interview lasted three hours and questions begin to become to feel redundant as all interviewers ask similar questions. Was asked a Chromatography question which required the application of basic math.

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was excellent.Within one month I was able to be employed.
    Online application after 2days called for phone interview, After 4days went for on site interview and one week the offer was extended.The interviewer were very nice they will make you feel you are part of them

Interview Questions

• What salary range idea do you have   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was excellent

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the HR recruiter. A couple weeks later I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. A couple weeks later they brought me in for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my professional experiences and how they related to the job. A lot of questions relating to GMP practices. Question around culture, they really want to maintain the culture of the company that has led to its success.   1 Answer

CMC Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online, went to a campus career fair, and had two phone interviews. Both of the interviewers were extremely professional and kind. I had a call back for my second phone interview within a week, then my second phone interview was with the managers whom I would be working with. They were very personable and friendly, They asked me behavioral questions during both interviews and at the end of each interview I asked for the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about managing a project?   1 Answer

Biotech Production Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Full process took about 7 weeks from initial phone call to offer made. I applied once in January and again in April and finally heard in July. I received a phone call mid July to explain the position and again a week later for a 15 minute phone interview. It was very easy and the interviewer was extremely friendly and relax. I was told I would receive a phone call within a week to schedule an onsite interview and ended up receiving it that evening. I scheduled an onsite interview a week later, it was about 2 hours with my talent acquisition, and 4 hiring manager ( 2 at a time). Two weeks later I was contacted 2 weeks later requesting references and a week later an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• What is the most interesting thing about you?
      How do you handle stressful situations?   Answer Question

Validation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter, and was actually asked to apply for this position when I was not interviewed for a different position that I had applied for. The job description was not accurate, which I did not have confirmed until the interview itself when it became apparent that all of my interviewers had completely different expectations than I did. I was coming from out of state, and was initially given incorrect travel info from Regeneron HR. The travel arrangements made for me did not include any transportation to/from the airport--on the advice of the travel agent. That ended up being a huge problem. Months later I have still not been reimbursed for expenses (and since talking to other people I have discovered I am not alone in this). The interview focused a lot on just why I wanted to work for Regeneron and the corporate culture there, which bordered on cult-like behavior. The interview was scheduled from mid-morning to mid-afternoon with no breaks built in or any way to eat lunch. Had I been offered the job, I would not have accepted it, and I regret ever interviewing there. I would discourage anyone from doing so unless you already live in the area.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you've accomplished that you are most proud of?   1 Answer

QC Microbiology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY).

Interview

Applied online and recieved an email 3 days later to scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of questions about resume. Recieved another email a week later to schedule an on site interview.

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a preliminary phone interview followed by an onsight interview. The onsight had two different phases, one half hour interview with HR and a half hour interview with several BPS employees. There were very few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What problems do you see arising in the workspace if we hire you for a BPS position and how would you troubleshoot?   Answer Question