Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Research Associate II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Research Associate II Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Was first contacted by HR within a few weeks of applying. HR asked a few basic scientific questions. Two weeks later I had a scheduled phone interview with the hiring manager who asked more in-depth questions regarding various methods and techniques. I was then invited for an onsite interview. The interview last half a day. I met with several managers and peers, and was asked a broad set of questions.

Unfortunately, the company underwent a hiring freeze before they could send me the job offer. The job offer came several months after the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you faced in your graduate research.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Very welcoming experience. Everyone was very friendly. First interview was an hour long and it was a breeze. They flew me up to New York and I interviewed the following day all day long with several people and teams.

Interview Questions

• What type of histological methods do you use?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

1st call was from HR, which asked mostly of your expectations (salaries, comfortable with the area of the company, etc.) of the position. 2nd call was from prospective manager, who asked mostly technical questions related to the job description. 3rd interview was on site with four different managers/directors separately and followed up by 2 sessions of group interview with other RA. The on site interview consist of mostly technical questions with some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Be prepare to remember to exact names of the product/drugs manufactured by Regeneron.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Heard all RAs receive the same level of salaries and compensations.

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Got call from HR in less than a day i applied online and she asked few basic biochemistry questions, all of them i answered. she got back in five days and scheduled a phone interview a week later with two scientists.

Phone interview lasted an hour its all technical questions on protein biochemistry. I also had to explain my experience in biochemistry. I did answer 90% of questions.

one week later got a call for personal interview and to my surprise was scheduled on saturday. there were like 5 other candidates waiting for interview when I reached there. interview lasted for 4 hours. Met with 3 groups of scientists, associate director and RAs and finally HR guy. Everybody had a list of behavioural questions to ask. Only scientists group asked technical questions. Behavioural questions based on career goals, how do you accept failure, multi tasking.

Got an offer in less than a week. After two weeks of not-so-successful negotiations i accepted it. Salary was below par taking living expenses in to account. Supporting a family might be difficult. benefits are okay, not so great. Positive thing is they seem financially secure for few years to come.

Interview Questions

• how do you move on from one project to another without being emotionally attached to any of them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

they seem hell bent on base salary..they offered more bonus but not base salary hike.

Research Associate II Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in May 2008.

Interview

interview-six different people, all day long, 45min-1hr each.

hiring process-horrible. only 5 days to decide, no room for negotiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no room for negotiation, was lied to by HR (promised I'd be promoted in six months), was convinced to take low wage. HORRIBLE!!!