Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

HR set up an interview panel of 10+ for a single day. Some were group interviews. Others were individual. The team I was interviewing to join were all highly competent and engaged individuals. They were pretty laid back as well with several mocking the required behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Screening Interview. Followed by 2 on-site interviews and SAS technical interview. Behavioural questions and Case interview question to be responded on paper.
    After calling two times for interview no response from recruiters or any other members of team. Need some courtesy to get back to candidates for feedback?

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on Pharma Commercial Industry. SAS Technical interview. Case interview answers were taken on paper without interaction with hiring manager Very slow process recruiters are contractors and don't follow up on time.   Answer Question