Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Staff Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Staff Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

3.3

Staff Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in May 2014.

Interview

it took about two months from the first contact for interview till the final job offer. Had two on-site interviews, meeting with team and senior management. Overall smooth process.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions asked. No typical HR questions, which is good.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

After a phone interview, I was invited to give a 45 minute presentation on my research, followed by 1:1 interviews with senior management and scientists in the group to which I was applying and a group lunch. I was offered the job about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you dropping a project before it is finished and starting a new project?   Answer Question

Staff Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in October 2017.

Interview

online application and telephonic interview by Talent acquisition manager.
    Had telephonic interview set up within 2 days with the hiring manager.
    This where things went bad about my Regeneron opinion...
     Hiring manager was least interested and was yawning even before the interview started ?

Interview Questions

• Describe your current experience and how it will help Regeneron   Answer Question