Region of Peel Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Health Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Region of Peel (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online. I heard back two weeks later via e-mail with an interview and testing time pre-selected. The testing occurred prior to the interview and was time-limited. However, the instructions were not clear and I never received clarity on what to do. I then interviewed at the Mississauga location with some managers. They asked approximately 8 questions, then shared information about the position, and finally turned it over for questions. The written job description and actual duties did not match. The entire process was very rigid, the environment and position felt bureaucratic. It did not feel like a place where I could work.

Interview Questions

• They allowed candidates to write questions down but you had to provide the questions back before leaving. The questions followed the job description to ask how you displayed that skill or knowledge in previous experiences.   1 Answer

Wait List Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Region of Peel (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very bureaucratic questions. Not much room to let your personality shine. Interview was with an HR Rep and manager. Manager seemed very bland.
    Phone interview and then in person interview. Asked 5 questions , then turned it over for questions.

Master of Public Health Summer Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Region of Peel (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

My school had a list of possible placement opportunities through a portal, and this was one of them. I submitted my resume and cover letter to the indicated email address. I heard back within 5 days and a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was very brief, about 20-25 minutes in total. After the phone interview, I was asked to submit a relevant project to demonstrate my research abilities. After submitting the project, I was heard back about 3 days later and was told I got the position. No in-person interview was involved.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences in qualitative research?   1 Answer

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Region of Peel (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a panel interview with two interviewer, one was project manager and the other was a technician. The whole process was pretty professional and both were approachable. The questions weren't hard and were mostly general HR questions you could find on-line.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Region of Peel (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Was very mechanical. No room for personality to shine. Asked very traditional interview questions and didn't relax in order to get to know the candidate. Bureaucratic work environment was coming through.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 of your best traits.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Region of Peel (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Not hard. Meeting with supervisor and senior stuff. Phone and meeting person and supervisors and test before last step. Wait for notice and normal procedures. that's all. Not hard no worries.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember but not hard. You have to know what you are doing.   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Construction Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Region of Peel (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Submitted application online. Got an email planning an interview. At the interview there were two interviewers. They asked generic interview questions. The interview was not very difficult. They replied to all emails and after the interview very quickly.