Regional Center of the East Bay Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regional Center of the East Bay Interview Questions

Interviews at Regional Center of the East Bay

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regional Center of the East Bay

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regional Center of the East Bay in February 2018.

Interview

Includes a written portion (analysis of a vignette) and then a group interview with supervisors, normally with at least one of the supervisors who has an open position on their team.

Knowledge in developmental disability services are key here, along with experience working with families and keeping organized.

My interviewers were professional, but it was easy to connect with them and ask questions about the job, along with their outlook on their teams. Seemed fair, with them recording on a standardized rubric. However, the wait from application to interview was three months for me, but that's probably because I submitted my application right before the holidays.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you convinced a family about something they were initially reluctant of.   Answer Question

Case Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regional Center of the East Bay (Concord, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The HR person had some shortcomings. I had to wait almost an hour before I interviewed due to scheduling conflicts for the interview room. In addition, I completed most of the interview before the interviewers asked me why I was answering questions using my experience with youth as an answer as the position was for working with adults. I let them know the HR person told me there were positions for both youth and adults. The interviewers told me at that location there were only positions available with adults and that was supposed to be communicated beforehand.

After the interview, I followed up with the HR person twice to check in with her and did not hear back either time.

Interview Questions