Regional Medical Center of San Jose Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regional Medical Center of San Jose

Sort:

Lab Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regional Medical Center of San Jose (San Jose, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiter called me to have a in person interview with hiring manager. Turned out to be a two person interview.

Interview Questions

• Phlebotomy tech questions:
      What is a blue top tube used for?
      What is a PKU?
      What is the lavender top used for?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Do you have any hospital experience? (They want phlebotomy experience)   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regional Medical Center of San Jose (San Jose, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was made difficult by playing phone tag for a couple of weeks, but as soon as contact was made, the interview took off. I had to do some drug calculations by phone and answer a few questions about my Critical Care experiences. I was then brought to California for the personal interview and ICU testing. After the tests were completed and graded, I received an invitation to join the ICU team. Salary and moving allowance was negotiated and I've been there since 2004

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just ask, all they can do is say no and then you have a place to start

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Medical Center of San Jose (San Jose, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

You are interview by director and staff. You were asked question by one by one. They left room for questions in the end. They were all very professional and nice. The process was long but very efficient.

Medical Scribe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Medical Center of San Jose (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

applied online and waited a week for a phone interview with CEP america, a person asked basic general questions about availability and how you handle stress and keep organized. then got emailed by the lead ER scribe a few weeks later for an interview on site in the ED. he recorded my answers on a packet that would be read by the doctor that could potentially hire you.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you saw another fellow scribe going on his/her phone on the shift?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Medical Center of San Jose.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, he asked a few questions before he helped me to set up an interview time that worked for me. After the interview I got a position offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with calling Doctors for your patients, especially after hours?   Answer Question
    • What's a difficult situation you have been in, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to move to San Jose/ work here?   Answer Question

RN ICU Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regional Medical Center of San Jose in September 2015.

Interview

There was only 1 interview and it was done with the unit manager. After that, I met with HR and basically to ask them if you have any question about the pay and benefits. The process takes about 5 days

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your patient deteriorated and what you did.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Regional Medical Center of San Jose.

Interview

The interview process went pretty well. I was asked one personal question and the rest are situational questions. i was also given the chance at the end to ask a question.