Regions Financial Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.3

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

DIFFERENT QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE. how do you handle a special customer?. Tell me about yourself. How do you describe yourself?. How was your relationship with your last Manager?. Why would you like to work here?. What are your personal goals?. What will you do if you see somebody steeling?

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with an HR representative. Then, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Next, I was brought in for an on-site interview where I met with HR and various members of the department.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Lawrenceville, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had to take an online simulation assessment. The simulation placed you in several situations and the task was for you to rate the given responses. I completed the simulator and was considered a potential fit. The next phase will be a phone call for human resources. I have not received the call yet because I took the assessment today.

Interview Questions

• Like I said, the simulator will place you in different scenarios. You just have to rate you answers the best why you see fit.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled out the profile online, and was contacted a few days later by the branch manager wanting an interview. When I came in for the interview, everything went very well. We established great rapport regarding the position, what was expected, and what she was looking for. We spoke at length for about an hour, and she really didn't ask a lot of the typical interview STAR formatted questions. Overall, she stated to give her about 2 weeks to make a decision as she was still having other interviews and such. When I contacted her about 2 and a half weeks later, the bank staff stated she was always out of the location, or either busy. I can take a hint, and since moved on and accepted an offer with another bank. Pity really, her and Region's loss though.

Treasury Management Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Management Associate recruiter, then with hiring managers. Had the opportunity to go to the Midtown office, interviewed with the HR manager that was involved in the MA program. The hiring managers went over the role I would assume if hired.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Alot of questions of sales and customer service experience Alot of specifics on how goals were met. Alot of specifics on gallup scores. Alot of questions regarding procedures and management titles before.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

average interview. I interviewed with the branch manager and the assistant branch manager within about a week of the phone interview. Overall interview level was not difficult. Majority of the questions asked were about whether or not I have worked with a group of women before, how well could I adapt to selling the product, and how was my customer service.

Interview Questions

• what type of experience in selling do you have?
      name a time when you had to work with a team to accomplish a goal?
      when have you been recognized for your customer service?
      Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Generally fit questions with one or two simple technicals thrown in. There were two rounds, the first round being a 30 minute fit interview followed by a Superday at their office. During the Superday, you have 7 or 8 interviews back to back to assess what position/ team best suits you.

Interview Questions

• What is the balance sheet equation?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Austell, GA).

Interview

I applied for a teller position at Regions and did not hear anything from them. Then one day, maybe 2-3 months later, i get a call asking me to come for the first step of the interview. I went in and found 3 other candidates there, and we basically had to watch several videos portraying different work scenarios. After the videos, we were given a timed test, and then we were told that we would get a call about the next step of the interview process. A couple of days later, i received an email with a link to fill out a background check form. I submitted the completed form, and waited for the next set of instructions, but i did not hear anything from them after that. It was very confusing since i know that there is nothing in my background that could have hurt me on their background check. Very lengthy and confusing process, and very bad communication. After that experience, i stopped applying to Regions because i would not want to work for a company that has such bad communication with potential employees.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first is pretty standard. The typical experience questions and some off the cuff questions to judge your communication skills. Then came an in person interview with a branch and assistant branch manger with typical situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and your manager disagreed about something and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is some wiggle room. I got extra money by just asking and giving some of my prior experience to the recruiter. The next day the recruiter called back to say they could offer me the job with what I asked for.