Regions Financial Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regions Financial Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

The recruiter called me from Regions HQ. We did a brief phone screen and she told me she'd be sending over some personality assessments. I completed those and then we had a more detailed phone interview. Next she scheduled some time for me to interview in person. I met with 2 people that day and it last about 1.5 hours. They called me back same day for a 2nd in person interview and I met with 3 people that day. We had one more follow up conversation a few days later. The entire process was positive. Everyone I spoke with was informative, honest, and thorough. I was given a generous offer the same day as the followup phone call but unfortunately had to decline simple due to the commute and the time it would take away from my family.

Interview Questions

• What kind of management style works best with your work style?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Regions Financial

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process was two part. If you pass the 10 minute screen with the recruiter you are passed on to the EVP of HR. The position was a high level executive assistant. The final step was to meet with the executive. By then it was a formality.

Interview Questions

• How will you establish relationships within the organization, particularly with the C level assistants. This is a tricky question. They are gauging to see if your style is a fit for that environment. No right or wrong answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are bound to stay within the salary range for the position. Other perks are negotiable such as parking and vacation time.