Regions Financial Financial Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regions Financial Financial Services Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Thomson, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Thomson, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was initially called by some girl in a call center near Chicago and asked a bunch of generic interview questions. She typed all the answers and forwarded them to her supervisor. Then I was called a couple days later by the branch manager to come in for an interview. That interview was pretty relaxed. Then he sent me to his region manager for an interview and that one was miserable. But I got the job, so whatever.

Interview Questions

• The most important question they asked was to describe my sales experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regions Financial

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back the very next day from the branch manager, and had a one on one interview the following day. Lasted for about an hour, went over the interview questions that were very simple. I had a background in retail banking so I knew very much what the position entailed and required duties.

A week went by and got a call back to it interview with the CSM and BTL. The interview consisted of the same questions but seemed more like a formality of having to need the CSM to sign off on if her wanted me or not.

One week after that interview got a email to start background check and credit check. One week after that I received my offer letter pending drug test with a start date of 2 weeks away. Fingerprints will be done during first day.

Great easy process but don't sweat if you dont hear anything back immediately. Don't expect to be hired overnight either as it is a process.

Interview Questions

• General sales questions, "How do you set yourself up for success?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer I received was more than fair and what I was expecting considering my experience in the industry, so no negotiations were needed. If you have zero financial background or made mediocre money beforehand you will be in the lower tier of pay and won't be able to negotiate much if at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

They did an amazing job really looking at my application and job history. Taking the time to ask about my current job and duties and tasks I have. Finding out what I enjoy and my least a route tasks at work. Ways I've really proved my customer dedication and how we go out of our way for the customer. Then taking the time to ask what I am looking for or where did like to be.

Interview Questions

• Explain a way you've shown excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was prompted to take an assessment. I received a call from HR the next day and set up an interview with her. I was asked your typical questions: why I wanted the position, strengths, weaknesses, etc. I received a call the next day about setting up another interview with the branch manager and regional manager. After interviewing with them, I was given a call 4 days and sent an email to complete fingerprinting. Two days after that I was given a conditional offer pending a drug test. Two days later I was offered the job and began work a week later.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Three interviews: HR, District Manager, General Manager. HR contacted me and gave a description, then the District Manager set up and interview, lastly the general manager interview was scheduled that same day. I was hired within a week.

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in October 2015.

Interview

applied online and was sent a request to do an assessment. took about an hour and then the next day I was contacted to do a phone interview. did that a few days later and the day after my phone interview I now have a face-to-face interview set up in a couple days at the local branch

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to go above and beyond what was expected to provide customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was feasible due to an employee referral. Since I was already in the pipe line and I also knew one of the branch managers from previous rapport, setting up a 1:1 interview was simple for me. I met with the branch manager but I declined the offer since it was in a location I did not prefer. Basically you only need 1 years of sales experience and a high school degree in order to qualify. Me having an undergrad degree in finance and working for a wholesale ditribution company for over two years made me ineligible for the position, but remember I had an employee referral and it was easy for me to be considered for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Lawrenceville, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had to take an online simulation assessment. The simulation placed you in several situations and the task was for you to rate the given responses. I completed the simulator and was considered a potential fit. The next phase will be a phone call for human resources. I have not received the call yet because I took the assessment today.

Interview Questions

• Like I said, the simulator will place you in different scenarios. You just have to rate you answers the best why you see fit.   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Very organized and structured. Was asked some behavioral type questions. Asked about my sales process, as well as my personal life for conversational purposes. The behavioral questions were asked more by the hiring manager. The branch manager and his manager when more into detail about process, and answered questions in regards to day to day tasks/operations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a customer issue, and describe what steps you took to overcome this issue.   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

The interview process was not overwhelming. First, there is an interview with HR. Next, you meet with the Branch Manager and the Consumer Sales Manager. The background check took a while to come back. You may apply for a certain location and they may place you in another location within the same area.