Regions Financial Financial Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.5

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Tupelo, MS) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. The following week I was called by the Branch Manager for an in person interview which was two days later. It went well. By the next Tuesday I received the rejection email thanking me for the interview but I would not be progressing.

Interview Questions

• What will you be doing 5 to 10 years from now?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Regions Financial

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in May 2017.

Interview

I apply for the position and did an assessment. Less than 24hrs a received a call from the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. At next morning I did my interview with the Store Manager. Four days later I got my interview with Sales Manager (DM) and two business days later I received my job offer with the conditions to pass my screening credit check, drug test, finger print and background check. Three business day letter I get my Welcome Letter!!! Week and a half and I started my first day at Regions!!! Amazing!!!

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Why you are applying for this positions?   Answer Question
    • Which skill do you think make you the best candidate for the position?   Answer Question
    • Question about example with previous situations and how do you handle it.   Answer Question
    • How do you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Thomson, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Thomson, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was initially called by some girl in a call center near Chicago and asked a bunch of generic interview questions. She typed all the answers and forwarded them to her supervisor. Then I was called a couple days later by the branch manager to come in for an interview. That interview was pretty relaxed. Then he sent me to his region manager for an interview and that one was miserable. But I got the job, so whatever.

Interview Questions

• The most important question they asked was to describe my sales experience.   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back the very next day from the branch manager, and had a one on one interview the following day. Lasted for about an hour, went over the interview questions that were very simple. I had a background in retail banking so I knew very much what the position entailed and required duties.

A week went by and got a call back to it interview with the CSM and BTL. The interview consisted of the same questions but seemed more like a formality of having to need the CSM to sign off on if her wanted me or not.

One week after that interview got a email to start background check and credit check. One week after that I received my offer letter pending drug test with a start date of 2 weeks away. Fingerprints will be done during first day.

Great easy process but don't sweat if you dont hear anything back immediately. Don't expect to be hired overnight either as it is a process.

Interview Questions

• General sales questions, "How do you set yourself up for success?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer I received was more than fair and what I was expecting considering my experience in the industry, so no negotiations were needed. If you have zero financial background or made mediocre money beforehand you will be in the lower tier of pay and won't be able to negotiate much if at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

They did an amazing job really looking at my application and job history. Taking the time to ask about my current job and duties and tasks I have. Finding out what I enjoy and my least a route tasks at work. Ways I've really proved my customer dedication and how we go out of our way for the customer. Then taking the time to ask what I am looking for or where did like to be.

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was prompted to take an assessment. I received a call from HR the next day and set up an interview with her. I was asked your typical questions: why I wanted the position, strengths, weaknesses, etc. I received a call the next day about setting up another interview with the branch manager and regional manager. After interviewing with them, I was given a call 4 days and sent an email to complete fingerprinting. Two days after that I was given a conditional offer pending a drug test. Two days later I was offered the job and began work a week later.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Three interviews: HR, District Manager, General Manager. HR contacted me and gave a description, then the District Manager set up and interview, lastly the general manager interview was scheduled that same day. I was hired within a week.

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in October 2015.

Interview

applied online and was sent a request to do an assessment. took about an hour and then the next day I was contacted to do a phone interview. did that a few days later and the day after my phone interview I now have a face-to-face interview set up in a couple days at the local branch

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to go above and beyond what was expected to provide customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was feasible due to an employee referral. Since I was already in the pipe line and I also knew one of the branch managers from previous rapport, setting up a 1:1 interview was simple for me. I met with the branch manager but I declined the offer since it was in a location I did not prefer. Basically you only need 1 years of sales experience and a high school degree in order to qualify. Me having an undergrad degree in finance and working for a wholesale ditribution company for over two years made me ineligible for the position, but remember I had an employee referral and it was easy for me to be considered for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Lawrenceville, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had to take an online simulation assessment. The simulation placed you in several situations and the task was for you to rate the given responses. I completed the simulator and was considered a potential fit. The next phase will be a phone call for human resources. I have not received the call yet because I took the assessment today.

Interview Questions

• Like I said, the simulator will place you in different scenarios. You just have to rate you answers the best why you see fit.   Answer Question