Regions Financial Interview Questions in Hoover, AL | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Hoover, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviews were for an entry-level position. Met recruiters at school-sponsored networking event. Invited to interview for one position. Interviewed (no offer/response), and then was asked to interview for another position at a later date. I received an offer for the second job. First interview was with a team lead and manager. Second was with three people, one from the position's immediate team and two removed by one layer of management. Time between final interview and start date was two or three months. Interviews were very laid-back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this field?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Hoover, AL).

Interview

The interview was very quick. I went in for an employment screening test and preliminary interview and 10 minutes later I was interviewing with a manager for my 2nd interview. I liked the process though but be sure to prepare beforehand.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you have faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Hoover, AL) in April 2013.

Interview

I was an internal candidate, so the process was different than if I had been external. I applied online internally and was initially sent a stock rejection email. I knew my resume displayed the basic qualifications, so I reached out to the HR contact. She apologized for overlooking something key on my resume, and immediately got me a phone interview with the hiring manager that day. A couple weeks later I had a half day in person interview. It was half behavioral and half technical. The interactions with the hiring group were excellent, but dealing with HR was a nightmare.

Interview Questions

• Where would you get data if it were hard to find?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Hoover, AL) in January 2010.

Interview

Very professional process. You will likely interview with multiple people in one day. Expect the dress to be business formal. HR was very slow through out the entire process. Everyone I encountered was very courteous and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to perform a difficult task involving coworkers from a previous job.   Answer Question