Regions Financial Telebanker/Contact Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regions Financial Telebanker/Contact Center Agent Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Telebanker/Contact Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Cordova, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

Went through first interview by phone with HR Recruiter. Basic questions about myself and about 3-5 questions about some past experiences while in the work place. Took about 20 minutes to complete. Second interview was not really an interview, but a skills assessment test by computer at location. Took about 45 minutes to complete. Straight forward personality tests and some interactive role playing situations, all by computer. Third interview was conducted by two team leaders, at the same time who asked many situation-specific examples of how I have demonstrated this skill or that skill in past work places. ~ Overall they are looking for people with proven abilities to multi-task and who are friendly and respectful with customers, but can take a heated exchange without losing your cool. High stress tolerence with an ability to sell products and meet goals. ~

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None negotiable terms. No chance to negotiate.