Regions Financial Programmer Analyst III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Programmer Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in May 2008.

Interview

I applied online with Regions Corporation for the position of a Programmer Analyst - III. I was interviewed by a Team Leader of Mortgage Systems. The phone interview lasted about 45 minutes and comprised of technical questions related to Microsoft .Net technologies. The interview was very bookish and asked questions which were straight out of a textbook and had not much practical relevance.

After the phone interview I got a face to face interview call which I appeared for at Birmingham, AL. The face to face round was with the same person who did the phone interview and the manager (who appeared for only a few minutes). In just a few minutes of meeting my would-be manager I was convinced that I wanted to work there.

My interview was mostly technical again, though it had more practical application related questions. I cleared the interview and accepted the offer which was pretty much in my expected range (a little on the higher side of my range).

I have now resigned, but have had great fun working with Regions. Some of my colleagues were a lot of fun to work with. My hard work was adequately rewarded in the form of a promotion only 6-8 months after joining.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negitiate. Please be optimistic in your salary ranges.