Regions Financial Telebanking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regions Financial Telebanking Interview Questions

3.4

Telebanker/Contact Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Cordova, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

Went through first interview by phone with HR Recruiter. Basic questions about myself and about 3-5 questions about some past experiences while in the work place. Took about 20 minutes to complete. Second interview was not really an interview, but a skills assessment test by computer at location. Took about 45 minutes to complete. Straight forward personality tests and some interactive role playing situations, all by computer. Third interview was conducted by two team leaders, at the same time who asked many situation-specific examples of how I have demonstrated this skill or that skill in past work places. ~ Overall they are looking for people with proven abilities to multi-task and who are friendly and respectful with customers, but can take a heated exchange without losing your cool. High stress tolerence with an ability to sell products and meet goals. ~

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None negotiable terms. No chance to negotiate.

Telebanking Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Pensacola, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

You had to fill out the online application. They did a background check. If you passed, you came in. (I can't remember which was first.) They (I had two people) talked to you in a room with no windows. You were told to keep in mind that while they helped customers with their problems, you also sold products. Answer with the SELLING in mind. You also took a simulated test with audio of a phone conversation and multiple choice questions of what the customer wants, is upset about, and what you should say to him/her all done on the computer.

Telebanking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Pensacola, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

i was contacted by phone and had a phone interview. I then had to complete an online application and was given my interview the very next day. When I got there i had to take a test then had a interview again and then with the managers.

Relationship Banker, TeleBanking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Pensacola, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

Intial communication was great, one on one went well. The group interview was the best, management was direct and inquired aboutvery specific answers, all HR reps and management personnel were professional and friendly. Advise to others: be friendly, open and detailed, never generalize experiences or example situations. Come prepared to discussed past employment experiences, your strenghts and weaknesses. Do not pretent to be all knowing or pretend like you were made for the position, they will press further to expose you. Sales experiences are well recomended for any postion in there call center.

Interview Questions

• In detail discuss a prior situation where you went out of our way to help a client or inprove a procedure, how you handled the situation, did you felt properly recognized and why you chose to do they extra task.   Answer Question

Telebanking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in December 2009.

Interview

Simple interview by the book.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. All questions were normal interview questions.   Answer Question