Regions Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.7

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (West Lafayette, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and two in person interviews. The first two interviews were with the HR representative for our region, the first one on one interview was inside of the branch with the Branch Manager and the final interview was with the Platform Sales Area Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Passing the math assessment was a requirement or you will not move on to the next process. Be quick on answering the question. Write them down as they are shown on the screen.

Interview Questions

• Review your resume qualifications and they also talked out cross-sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really didn't negotiated anything at that time. I was just getting back into the work force.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Group interview with three or four other candidates, there were scenario based and work history question. The we individually had a one on one interview with a manager. The manager went over my resume and asked similar questions that the recruiter asked. About two days later the recruiter called to conditionally offer me the position pending a background and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to assist a customer.   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

They did an amazing job really looking at my application and job history. Taking the time to ask about my current job and duties and tasks I have. Finding out what I enjoy and my least a route tasks at work. Ways I've really proved my customer dedication and how we go out of our way for the customer. Then taking the time to ask what I am looking for or where did like to be.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regions Financial in April 2016.

Interview

Basic interview questions... What skills can you bring, why regions, etc. I met with the branch mgr and head teller. Interview wasn't very long, they had several interviews. I got an email stating I wasn't chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I left my last job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pearl, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Pearl, MS) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Interviewed with HR in person, interviewed with branch manager and asst manager a week later, offered position same day. Great process, I would recommend everyone to apply whether you have banking experience or not

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Very smooth and informative, the company is really focused on growth and the community, received offer on-site. They are really embedded in the marketplace, and have every intention of expanding.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was prompted to take an assessment. I received a call from HR the next day and set up an interview with her. I was asked your typical questions: why I wanted the position, strengths, weaknesses, etc. I received a call the next day about setting up another interview with the branch manager and regional manager. After interviewing with them, I was given a call 4 days and sent an email to complete fingerprinting. Two days after that I was given a conditional offer pending a drug test. Two days later I was offered the job and began work a week later.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Branch Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview for this position was in depth. They asked basic interview questions as well as structured interview questions. The structured interview questions had multiple parts. It lasted about 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• At regions we tend to work closely with Business Partner groups. Describe a time when you worked with a business partner group and there was a problem. How did you build a relationship with this person. When you came across the problem were you able to resolve the issue. Was the relationship mended.   Answer Question

Capital Markets Technology Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

Fairly quick and standard interview process. Very personable people to interview with. Interviewed with actual people in the position instead of HR or a recruiter. It was very pleasant and everyone was quick to respond to any questions I had. It should be how most companies run their interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is wrong with this SQL statement?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations.