Regions Financial Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Little Rock, AR) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a couple of days later for an interview that following Monday. The interview was a lot easier than I expected. Typical interview questions. Looked over resume and asked questions about previous employment. Asked to sell pen. Described job position, told how much I'd get paid, hours, and other incentive. At the end of the interview she said hopefully I'd know the next day about if I got the job. My interview went great. She laughed and was very impressed by me; however, I didn't get a call the next day. I called a couple of days later as an anonymous caller to see if the position was filled and she said it was. She must have hired a more experienced teller for the position.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Little Rock, AR) in August 2014.

Interview

It was long and tedious. You went through several different people to finally get to the actual interview with the branch that is hiring. Once you finally get your 1 on 1 interview at the branch it still took several weeks after that to hear back form the corporate HR person who initiated the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with sales being one of the top priorities of the job?   Answer Question

Part-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (North Little Rock, AR) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online, waited 3 weeks to hear back about an interview in person. Interview was scheduled for the next day, and lasted all of 15 minutes. Had no questions about experience behind a cash register or closing daily financial statements for restaurants as had been listed on resume, only had questions about cross sales experience between departments.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose to apply at regions over other financial institutions in the area?   Answer Question

Branch Service Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Little Rock, AR) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online 6 months ago took teller test. According to recruiter test stays on file forever, until they get a new test to use. I went back and applied for the BSL position and three other positions and got a call a week later, about the BSL, recruiter called to set up interview, interviewed with bank manager the next day (and asst. mgr, although she was in and out), then met with Community Market Manager (CMM) three days after that. While in the interview CMM asked me about a Bank Manager( BM) position, since I had prior experience as a Bank Manager. She called the recruiter who called me within two hours of leaving my interview to setup the test. Passed the test, recruiter called to make offer for BM position, accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how handled a situation that was not apart of policy?   Answer Question
    • At what job was your favorite boss? What did you like about them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Some room if you have some experience, but I would guest not much. I would recommend do your research know your value and ask. Always know how much you can live with or you will be unhappy on your job and not produce well.

Branch Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Little Rock, AR) in January 2012.

Interview

You basically interview with everyone! One over the phone and four in-person. First there is a phone interview with and HR rep, secondly an in-person interview with an HR rep, third an interview with the Consumer Sales Manager, fourth an interview with CBE and HR Director, fifth an interview with Business Banking Manager.

Interview Questions

• Sales and managerial questions based on past experience. The ones with HR rep are usually scripted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate up front because there will be small to no increases after you're in. One way to look at it is you're in sales, so sale yourself. It's all about the timing though and how bad they want you.