Regions Financial Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 25, 2017

3.1

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial in January 2017.

Interview

Three panels divided up between 30 min blocks. Overall a pretty comfortable setting with only a few challenging questions thrown in. Know technical as there will be some asked, but more importantly know your resume. The phone interview is the initial one followed by an on site interview in Birmingham which is the toughest. Don't fret about the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regions Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with the recruiter on campus after applying through my schools website. Got a call two months later to go to Birmingham to interview with 4 people on a Friday. Got a call on Monday to come back for the final round of interviews to be interviewed by 2 people in Birmingham.

Management Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty Straight forward. Phone Screen followed by on-site interview at office you would potentially be working in. Followed by final interview at corporate office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in January 2014.

Interview

Through a shared colleague, I was put in to contact with an HR representative who was going to briefly speak to me on the phone and forward my resume on to the hiring manager. It took almost two weeks of me calling every day (at his or her request) before finally getting in contact with him or her. We spoke very briefly and my resume was forwarded on to the appropriate person. I had a phone interview that took place about 1 week later that only lasted for 15 minutes. I didn't feel the interview went poorly and sent a follow up email the next day that I never received a response from. I also never heard anything from the company since that interview.

Interview Questions

• "Please describe a time when you were in a position of leadership and you had to overcome a major hurdle."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in December 2013.

Interview

On campus interview was a result of a screening process, mostly reviewing resume and discussing leadership experience. This is something they stressed at next round of interviews in Birmingham as well. They were looking for project management techniques and skills that led to success in group project environments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work through a problem you were having in a group and what did you do to resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Generally fit questions with one or two simple technicals thrown in. There were two rounds, the first round being a 30 minute fit interview followed by a Superday at their office. During the Superday, you have 7 or 8 interviews back to back to assess what position/ team best suits you.

Interview Questions

• What is the balance sheet equation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus interview for 30 minutes, then a phone interview with HR to talk about some basic questions. After that is a on-site interview where you meet 4 panels of people from various groups and each panel interview will last for 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in September 2013.

Interview

Lengthy interview process with 3 or 4 rounds of interviews, sometime the interview are conducted as 1 on 1, or 2 on 1. None of the interview questions are tricky, a lot of it is just seeing if your personally and your track record can prove that you can do the job or not. Overall, its a pretty clear cut process but just lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years with our company?   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

I was contacted by email by a campus recruiter and shortly had an interview. The interview went well and was told I would get a response in 1 month, but have yet to receive a response 5 months later. I emailed the recruiter and he said it is still in review.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had to work with an employee that did not like to work and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in March 2012.

Interview

I participated in a 1:1 interview that was on my campus. The interviewer was extremely nice and asked your basic questions - Why Regions? What are your strengths? Etc. She also asked questions that related more to my work experience and how it would be applied as a manager - Describe a time where you've had a problem with a coworker, superviser or someone you work with. How did you handle the situation?, What is a goal you were able to accomplish that you were proud of?, Describe a time where you could not meet a goal.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict with a superviser, coworker, etc. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you were not able to meet a goal.   Answer Question