Regions Financial Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Prime Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an invitation by phone for an in-person interview with the HR department. In-person interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and went very well. I was immediately sent to the branch for an in-person interview with the branch Manager, that went very well also.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about referrals, and what process did you implement to promote/sell products during your prior work experience.   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Submit application and resume online for particular branch. Interview in person at that branch with manager and area manager. If position is accepted by applicant, a thorough background check is performed. Human Resources reaches out after that to begin the training process, which takes roughly a month.

Interview Questions

• How will I handle a sales based performance position?   Answer Question
    • How will I handle developing repoire with customer and talking about product/ service that meets their financial needs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate because I felt that the offer was fair.

Branch Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The hiring cycle is very long. If you're not working, you may starve while waiting to hear back from recruiting. Hang in there if you want to work for Regions. Also helps to know someone who is in the position you'd like to have

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call two weeks later to interview with human resources . then got a call 3 days later to interview with branch manager. + another person, probably head teller..

Financial Services Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter in downtown office first. Basic behavioral questions. Interviewed with two different branch managers after that, and received an offer. The process was longer than other banks because they do the background check first and then make an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated vacation weeks, as I have been in banking almost 10 years. They agreed.

Prime Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN).

Interview

1) Online application 2) Online Test (math skills and situational questions) 3 )In person test (math skills and situational questions) 4) In-Person Interview with Human Resources 5) In-Person Interview with bank manager

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember- biggest challenge is the in-person test because of the time limits   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

Formal interview at the main downtown branch. Took about 30 minutes to complete, general experience questions asked, what you may be looking for in way of a future career with the company, ect. They asked how you may handle certain issues within your job realm and were looking for examples of how.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with cash handling.   1 Answer

A Management Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

A lot of situational questions and customer service questions. They also asked about successes and how I accomplished them. Because it was for a management position, there were questions about how I would handle certain situations and what I think my management style was.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you delt with an upset/angry customer and explain how you de escalated the situation.   Answer Question