Regions Financial Relationship Banker Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 528 interviews

In Person14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Pensacola, FL) in Jan 2016

Interview

They asked the most standard questions possible. Very easy going and I had two people interview me at the same time. The entire duration I felt very comfortable and found the interview to be over as quickly as it started. Once it was done, they shook my my hand, and gave me a tour of the place, I was hired on spot.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you had to overcome a failure and what did you do?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Regions Financial

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regions Financial

Interview

It was your normal interview process with two people both asking questions like tell me a time where you had to display leadership, stuff like that. It was pretty easy and pretty much common sense, so even if you've never actually done any of the things they ask, you can make something up off the top of your head. It's that easy.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you had to calm an irrate customer.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Regions Financial~1397
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in Jan 2015

Interview

I had three interviews. The process took about a week. First I took the test I was contacted by hr after the test and set up for a interview I had a group interview 1st and afterwards 2 face to face interviews, was calle after the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regions Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. Initial interview was done over the phone with HR. The second interview is done at the office with 2 team leaders (panel interview) and you really have to sale yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Pensacola, FL) in Oct 2013

Interview

They are very friendly and different in personalities. They want energetic people with good customer service experience and team players. Also they want reliable agents and make sure that they complete a full training process before being certified as a banker.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had a difficult customer and how you dealt with the situation
1 person found this interview helpful

Regions Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial in Apr 2013

Interview

Applied online and and got called the same day with a phone interview by HR he sent me an application and and a test to take which take about 45 mins I passed both then was called on Monday to schedule and interview for Tuesday went to the interview and was told I would hear back for them within a week hasn't been quite a week yet but sitting on the edge

Interview Questions
  • Questions for very easy they asked about your resume and a few quesions to test your behavior skills

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial

Interview

No visible tatoos, crazy hair or piercings. Always hiring, submit resume online, recruiter will call for an interview, will interview with HR and 2 team leaders

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed