Regis Corporation Stylist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regis Corporation Stylist Interview Questions

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation.

Interview

I applied online, was called the next day. Came in for an interview and model... manager never watched me do the model. Asked me what services I was comfortable doing, told her and said that that was not an issue... then when those services came in got in trouble for not doing them or knowing how to do them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regis Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Atascocita, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Atascocita, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The manager was very down to earth...talked about what I was comfortable with and uncomfortable with...we did several demonstrations...gave me a wk to critique my demos and come back...after I came back, I was told she need to talk with her district manager and if interest in would here from her with in a week...heard back the next day

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that I was uncomfortable with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied on the corporate website and received a phone call the next day from the Salon Leader at the store I applied to. We scheduled a time to interview. When I went down, the salon was dead. She asked me questions about where I felt my weakest areas were and what I felt strongest in. I asked about continuing education which I was told none was offered, but they had DVDs I could watch. The next step was demonstrating a clipper cut as well as a partial highlight and layered cut.

Interview Questions

• "If I came in and said I wanted highlights and for them to be a caramel color, how would you do that?"

She also asked me to call out what length clipper cut of several men that walked by was.   Answer Question

The position was paying minimum wage and did not offer continuing education.

Anonymous Employee in Ravenna, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Ravenna, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Easy and not stressful at all. Very laid back and was relaxed. Had it in the back office/stock room which was quite small and had to sit on a upside down bucket. But I found that pretty funny. Everyone I met the day of the interview was nice. They asked me questions and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your best skill with hair?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powder Springs, Cobb, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Powder Springs, Cobb, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

Hiring started with Hair Cuttery company and they bought out all Hair Cuttery in the south and we where transferred over on their pay scale.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salon (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Salon (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Went into the salon set up a station. I had to do a model of their choice , but I've heard seen others get to bring a model, but I Auditioned by doing color retouch full head highlights and haircut and style then I Talked with manager about previous salon and future goals. The manager watched while doing her clients as well.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online for my position at SmartStyle (Regis) and was called within 4 days asking for an interview. At the interview, I made sure to wear black/white/gray and brought copies of my resume/cover letter/professional references. I was called back the next day asking for a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• They will ask how you rate yourself against others in hairstyling. That was a bit odd because I had just graduated from cosmetology school and didn't want to say I wasn't as good or that I was better.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating the pay.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation in February 2009.

Interview

Excruciating

Interview Questions

• Would I be available any time and day   1 Answer
    • Where have I worked Before   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating to be negotiated.