Regroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Regroup

2.7

Clinical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regroup (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Submitted application via website. Began with a brief phone interview to discuss role expectations and fit. Scheduled in-person interview shortly after to meet with core team. Prompt follow up for a 2nd interview in person with larger group and senior leaders. Professional and responsive throughout the whole process. Hiring manager was open to responding to any questions.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this position? How have you used your relationship collateral to improve a situation?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Regroup (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the BDA position and was contacted for an interview fairly quickly. I arrived a little early so they had me sit outside on the deck (which is awesome) and offered me a drink. When everyone was ready, I first spoke with Naveen, who walked through my resume and explained to me that the position would be intense, as well as rewarding. When I was finished speaking with Naveen, I spoke to Catherine who was also pleasant and asked me to explain why I wanted to go in sales. I then spoke with Greg, who explained to me how nice the people who work here are (he was right) and why I should WANT to work there. Lastly, I spoke to the CEO, David, who was kind and asked me a few questions about my background as well.

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regroup (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very low-key, open and friendly. Explanation of the company, their mission, where they are heading; job description fully detailed and made sure that my background fit the companies needs. Dealt directly with the COO and left his 'door' open for any questions or concerns that I may have while going thru the rest of the on-boarding process

Interview Questions

• I was ask to give an overview of my past employment in relation to how this relates to the position they were filling   Answer Question

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regroup (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very transparent and timely. Interviewed online, and was contacted by the COO and interviewed a few days later. I met with senior level individuals and talked about my experience, as well as the role. The experience was pleasant and informative. I was contacted a few days later, and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your work style? How do you stay organized? Why Regroup?   Answer Question

Psychiatrist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Streetsboro, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regroup (Streetsboro, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I have been practicing medicine for more than twenty years, and have been involved with management for the better half of my career. I thought I had met all kinds of recruiters and been through all kinds of job interviews. That was true until I interacted with Lauren Mark, the Recruitment Director at Regroup Therapy. She changed my mind about what a recruiter should be and what a job interview could become!

Recruiters, in general, try to sell you the company they are recruiting you for, to ask you questions and to answer your questions. That wasn't Lauren's style. She has this amazing ability to connect with you at a human level, and to make you feel that she is genuinely interested in you and your life story. She didn't just "sell me" Regroup Therapy as a company to work for. She sold me on the mission and the aspirations of Regroup Therapy. She made it personal and intimate. She shared with me her life story and what made decide to join Regroup Therapy.

Of course, she wasn't alone in the interview process. Dr. Hossam Mahmoud, Regroup Therapy Medical Director, was also amazing. He was very responsive, informative, and welcoming. Despite his busy schedule, he was very quick to respond to my questions and inquiries during and after the process.

Almost four months after that interview, and a month after joining Regroup team, everything that Lauren and Hossam shared with me has held true.

Interview Questions

• Lauren didn't just ask me what "my bottom line" was when we got to the negotiation phase. She also inquired about what "made me happy", and she made sure that she followed her words with deeds.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regroup (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and straightforward. I submitted my resume and cover letter to the email provided in the job description posted on Built In Chicago. I was contacted that same morning via email and told that they were wrapping up their first round of interviews, but they still wanted to set up a phone interview for that afternoon. Greg (COO) and I had a 30 minute conversation where he asked me some basic questions and gave more context to the company and the role. At the end of the call, he asked me to come in for an in-person interview the following week. I came to the office in Ravenswood for that interview and spoke with Greg and David (Founder & CEO). I had an extremely positive interview experience and was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of the Regroup Therapy team?   Answer Question