Regus Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regus Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Regus

1 Interview Review

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regus (Chertsey, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

I only attended the first interview; there would have been a second 1-to-1 interview but I didn't get that far.
During the interview I was asked about previous roles and I was asked to draw a flow chart for an everyday task, such as making a cup of tea or going to the shops.
I had been asked to take in examples of my work, such as documents I had written in prevuious roles. The interviewed read these while I was drawing my flowchart.
I was told nothing about the role during the main interview. I asked some questions at the end to try to gain some information, but it was hard work. They obviously saw the interview as being for their benefit only and didn't appreciate that the candidate can use the interview to find out about the role and the employer.
They never got back to me to say how the interview went, so I assume I failed! After putting in the effiort to attend an interview it is poor that they could not be bothered to even send an email telling me that they didn't want to progress my application.

Interview Questions

• i was asked to draw a flow chart for an everyday task or event.   1 Answer