Regus Client Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

The company is after warm bodies who can fulfill bare minimum requirements in customer service and business operations. Phone screen followed by 1:1 interview. It was quick and fairly painless.

Interview Questions

• They asked about prior experience in customer service.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Regus

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interviwed with three people at three different locations.
    Asked approximately 6-10 situational questions
    Each person had a script. They were friendly and dressed well.
    Have at least two questionad to ask them.
    I asked What is a typical day like working here?

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when something did not go right with a customer? what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

the salary was not negotiable. i took the job and later my pay increased and i earned some nice bonuses.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regus (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by Area VP. My interview started on time! She already had my resume cued up. During small talk, she discovered that I came from a nearby city; and she offered to meet me there if she had known my location. She asked me lots of questions and seemed very interested in me, and what I have to offer. We spoke for about 45 minutes, and even discussed salary. she gave me a great review at the end of our interview, and I felt like I knew exactly where we stood.

Interview Questions

• Begin to tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (Addison, TX).

Interview

The Process started with a group of candidates with general information provided about the company. Then there was a short questionnaire to complete using a computer with another candidate. Then an individual interview was completed.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a client who was angry and loud in the lobby area?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

I was greeted by a receptionist and asked to fill out some paperwork. Then my interviewer came and escorted me to the room. She asked me (well actually read to me) scripted questions regarding when I had shown exceptional customer service, handled a disgruntled customer, etc. Also some about what I knew about the company and why I wanted the job. The problem was, on the phone when she had first told me about the job, she had said it was full time, but in the interview she said it was part time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with an angry customer. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy. The questions were asked over and over using different wording. Interviewed at on location and the next week interviewed at another location with a different general manager. It was a complete repeat of the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic customer service questions. How would you handle this, what would you do if that? Also asked several questions to determine multi tasking capabilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Sacramento, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process involved an initial interview with the recruiter over the phone. Then three additional interviews by a general manager. Each interviewer was very thorough and followed a script. However, some may ask one or two questions not on the interview script.

Interview Questions

• Know the job description and apply relevant knowledge. Many behavioral questions were asked. That seems to be the new normal...tell me about a time when you had to manage multiple projects or tell me about a time when you had an angry customer and what did you do to resolve the problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

1. Contacted by a corporate recruiter for an on-spot phone interview (very simple, qualifying questions)
    2. Received a phone call less than 2 weeks later requesting an in person interview at one of their hiring locations.
    3. Interviewed on-site with the General Manager of this location (questions consisted of job-specific questioning and personality questions)

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with change?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have in working with a team?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with the physical aspect of this job, including moving furniture and cleaning the offices?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

1. Applied online through their website: www.regus.com
    2. Phone call from headquarters saying they would like to schedule an interview.
    3. If you drove in, they validated your parking!
    4. I was interviewed by three different people, three different times back to back.
    5. About a week later headquarters got back to me stating I got the job.
    6. They sent me a bunch of other documents in the mail/email.

Interview Questions

• If you had a drawer filled with socks, how would you organize it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regus (Washington, DC) in October 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview, followed by a scheduled face to face interview with General Manager. The interview with the GM took about 20 minutes. She went through a series of questions about my experience, work strengths and weaknesses. Questions also assessed customer service experience and level of comfort upselling services. Formal interview was followed by a tour of the facility, introduction to a few of the team members and invitation to a 2nd interview. Final interview with Area Director was supposed to be in person, but ended up taking place via a call. She reviewed many of the same questions, just a little more in depth.

Interview Questions

• You're covering the front desk. You have a call coming in, as a guest walks up to check in for a meeting, followed by a courier who require signature for a delivery of packages. What do you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was initially offered an hourly rate is thought was too low and communicated my expectations based on my experience, education, and knowledge of what an existing employee was making. The GM was able to secure approval to meet my requirements.