Regus Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.4

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Area Manager and then met with the Senior CSR. I was asked about my past experiences, how I'd handled difficult situations, etc. Then I asked a lot of questions. Frankly, I couldn't remember applying for the job. I think I submitted my resume to a recruiting post online. I thought I was at a staffing agency who simply wanted me in their data base, hahahaha. I went to the interview because I actually like interviewing (weird, I know).

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions being unique to other interviews. I do remember being asked to share a time I'd diffused an inflammatory situation. That is a necessary skill for this job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regus (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I went through three interviews at three different locations. They led me to believe that I had "nailed" the job.They really led me to believe I would be a great choice! I was shocked to hear that I hadn't been selected.

Interview Questions

• Did it bother me that they were on offering a part-time position? I replied "No". Five hours a day was fine.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interview process was horrendous. I went on 7 different interviews at 7 different locations and over 8 month to get hired. I was applying for a customer service position and one interviewer literally threw a pen at me and told me to sell it to her. Don't be fooled, you will ALWAYS be required to know sales working at this job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regus (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed first with "Community Manager" and then scheduled next day with "Area Manager"

Interview was a bit scattered, unstructured, but conversational; Wasn't the typical "what are your strengths, weaknesses; describe a work related situation", etc. It was very laid back. Seemed to be a very rushed and unorganized process. Interviewer described the unprofessional behavior of the candidate interviewed before me.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of a "stressful" situation. That was the only typical interview question. Interviewer wanted to challenge me over the fact that I was only interested in part time work. It was extremely obvious that another person had been selected, although, they kept the 2nd interview appointment with me, which in my opinion, was unprofessional and was time wasted. I left knowing, however, that it wouldn't have been a good fit for me anyway.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I arrived at the Office and was greeted by the Senior CSR and General Manager. I was taken back to a meeting room with the General Manager and the Area Manger. They asked me several questions and told me about the position. Starting pay was 14.50/hr

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

I had two interviews, one in person and then a Skype Video Call with the higher management. Overall went very smoothly, formal but not intimidating. The manager I interviewed with immediately found things in common with me to make the process go much smoother. I was nervous at first, but after a few questions and spending some time getting to know the company, I felt very at ease.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regus (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty basic and now I am scheduled for an inperson interview. They asked what I did in my previous jobs and How did I handle the customers from different background.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Birmingham, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

They were rushing the first 2 in one week, then it all went down hill with their lies and bad communication problems. So many problems with this company, just check out the reviews. It speaks for itself.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness and what are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

It was about twenty minutes. The manager sat me down in the conference room and we discussed the position and of course she asked several questions. She then toured me around the facility and asked if I'd like to spend an hour being the CSR one day to test out the position to see if it's a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regus in September 2015.

Interview

Found about this position on Craigslist. Interview was scheduled about 3 days after they replied to my email.

Pretty straightforward average interview. Questions pertaining to customer service skills, and the interviewer studies your personality and responses. Interviewed with the general manager initially then an interview with one of your future coworkers/colleague/current customer service representative.

You are the front line in this position, so they want to make sure you are personable, friendly and inviting. If you are comfortable in a role like this, making the clients feel welcome, then this interview will be very easy for you. This was not the role for me personally.

Interview Questions

• On a scale to 10, 1 being sloppy and 10 being OCD level of organization, where would you rate yourself?   1 Answer