Regus General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for General Manager

Regus General Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Regus

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus in November 2015.

Interview

Shortly after applying I was contacted to set up an in person interview locally at one of the Regus centers. I arrived early, and was offered a bottle of water while I waited. The interview with the district manager was around 45 minutes long, then I had about 15 minutes to spend with a current associate as well (which I thought was a tremendous idea). About a week later I was invited to take an online assessment that had the general personality questions along with some challenging language and advanced math sections. That assessment took just over an hour. Following that I was invited to a phone interview with a Regional Vice President that lasted about 1/2 hour. Finally I was invited to shadow a current GM in the business for a few hours to answer any final questions.

Interview Questions

• Compared to the other 7 candidates I am interviewing for this position, what skill set do you sets you apart and makes you the best choice for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regus

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very extensive and thorough. An awesome learning experience! I have never experienced an interview process like this. However, it was definitely worth it. Regus is very professional and very corporate.

Interview Questions

• How are your organizational skills?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was quick and easy. I understand that Regus as an employer, will offer the value of what they feel is right. I agree and we were able to come to an agreement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

First I had two, short phone interviews. They were upfront about the salary and wanted to make sure it was within my range. Then I shadowed general managers. This was a great process to go through to really understand what the job involved. Very fair and open process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about how I would adapt to working in such a large organization.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

I applied for the position and they contacted me for the interview. Met at one of their Regus locations even though the position was at another Regus location. The interviewer was in Los Angeles and it was a video conference. I felt very comfortable answering the questions. The interviewer did ask what my previous boss would say about me? He apparently knew him.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? How did you handle sales?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus in August 2014.

Interview

I applied directly with a recruiter. I received a call from the recruiter to do a 30-minute phone screen. The following day, I spoke to the recruiter who scheduled an in-person interview with the District Manager for the following week in a nearby city. The interview prior to mine, ran over by about 20 minutes, but it was not a problem for me. I was not given a tour of the office. We just went to an empty office to begin. The District Manager had worked for the same company as I did, in the same position, so we already had a rapport. Other than a couple of basic personality questions, he did not ask me anything else, saying, "well, I already know exactly what you would say since I did the same job". It lasted less than a half hour, but I felt it went well and thought he liked me. A few days letter, I received an email from the recruiter saying they did not wish to proceed with the process. I was disappointed and felt I was not given a chance to prove myself due to the District Manager and I having had the same background.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

mind boggling outcome. I went through 4 interviews and was verbally offered the job over the phone, was told I would receive an offer letter shortly. A week goes by and they call me and say I actually have one more interview. Interview once again, and it "isn't a good fit."

Interview Questions

• How would I inspire someone on my team who may not be producing sales as well as they should?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regus (Greenwich, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

I got a phone call from them to place me into this position. It was great until my last interview when the VP of sales for the northeast did not know she was having a phone interview until about 2 mins. prior to our phone call. I went through 3 different interviews and had a test to take online.

Interview Questions

• Past history
      Sales goals
      Operational experience
      Management experience
      Why this would be perfect for you and how you would benefit the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none for me. They gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone, VC, personal one on one and then one on one with director. Basically all asked the same questions. They are look to tick the boxes and if you don't meet everything then they pass on you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem client   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The first interviewer was quick and proficient. The 2nd interviewer was asking sales questions and expected quick responses. The 3rd interview was over video conference from corporate, and He was exact and particular, which made it an efficient for all parties involved. There was a background check, and then an offer letter was sent.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell to a potential client? How would you steer a potential client away from the cost and focus on the services, products, etc.? How did you handle a situation where a potential sale was going array, and you had to try to save it? What was your best selling situation? What was your worse selling situation? Tell me a time where you had to correct an employee under you who was not following company policy.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 Area Directors. They went over a few scenarios and asked questions regarding marketing and sales. Some questions on leaderships skills, team management, client relations and center operations.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to take on the role as a GM?   1 Answer