Regus Interview Questions in Portland, OR | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Area Manager and then met with the Senior CSR. I was asked about my past experiences, how I'd handled difficult situations, etc. Then I asked a lot of questions. Frankly, I couldn't remember applying for the job. I think I submitted my resume to a recruiting post online. I thought I was at a staffing agency who simply wanted me in their data base, hahahaha. I went to the interview because I actually like interviewing (weird, I know).

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions being unique to other interviews. I do remember being asked to share a time I'd diffused an inflammatory situation. That is a necessary skill for this job.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

I was greeted by a receptionist and asked to fill out some paperwork. Then my interviewer came and escorted me to the room. She asked me (well actually read to me) scripted questions regarding when I had shown exceptional customer service, handled a disgruntled customer, etc. Also some about what I knew about the company and why I wanted the job. The problem was, on the phone when she had first told me about the job, she had said it was full time, but in the interview she said it was part time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with an angry customer. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in August 2013.

Interview

1st int. was with Area Director, 2nd was with area general manager, 3rd was with out of area Area Director. Cleared a background check and told leadership was excited about me joining the team. It's now week 12 with no word or response. I will not accept any offer.

Interview Questions

• I asked more difficult questions then they did.   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in February 2012.

Interview

Had one interview with middle management, then another with regional. Took a personality test... fairly painless. There was one interview with the regional manager that was done via video conference.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in October 2011.

Interview

There is a two or three step interview process. Sometimes the hiring manager is the first interviewer, sometimes it is a higher management member who then has you interview with the hiring manager. Depending on the schedule, you can usually have all three interviews in a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• How did you think outside the box and solve XYZ problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate. Starting wage was stated to me. Was offered the position on Friday and started on the following Monday.