Regus Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, completed a phone screen, in person interview with HR and sales, interview with regional manager, Skype with regional HR

The communication was very good throughout the entire process.

They showed excitement about my candidacy.

Global Head of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regus (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

3 interviews via Skype
    HR and CIO conducted 3 interviews. I was too senior for the position so it was a waste of time. The HR person and the CIO were not aligned and gave different reasons for not proceeding. It was frustrating and one was late for the 2nd interview, despite having to reschedule due to the fact that he stood me up for the first interview. Unprofessional. They had in fact already made someone an offer in that position, so it was confusing.

Interview Questions

• What keeps you awake at night? Talk to us about your background. Describe your previous role and why you left the position.   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regus (Washington, DC) in October 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview, followed by a scheduled face to face interview with General Manager. The interview with the GM took about 20 minutes. She went through a series of questions about my experience, work strengths and weaknesses. Questions also assessed customer service experience and level of comfort upselling services. Formal interview was followed by a tour of the facility, introduction to a few of the team members and invitation to a 2nd interview. Final interview with Area Director was supposed to be in person, but ended up taking place via a call. She reviewed many of the same questions, just a little more in depth.

Interview Questions

• You're covering the front desk. You have a call coming in, as a guest walks up to check in for a meeting, followed by a courier who require signature for a delivery of packages. What do you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was initially offered an hourly rate is thought was too low and communicated my expectations based on my experience, education, and knowledge of what an existing employee was making. The GM was able to secure approval to meet my requirements.