Reinhart Foodservice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reinhart Foodservice

2.3

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (La Crosse, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

It started with a phone interview to wittle down the candidates. A week later I got a call and was offered an interview with two of my would-be bosses. Three days later I got a call from one of them wanting me to interview with her boss. A day after that, before I even got a thank-you letter sent, I was offered the job pending the background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Descibe a time when you had to handle a tough customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your computer skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate anything and was not interested in doing so because I was more interested in the job itself.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice in February 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy. Applied through university webpage. Had interview with two people on campus. Two weeks later, went to HQ for two interviews with two directors in each meeting. Repetitive questions at all three interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do you do to relive stress? Have you ever had a conflict with someone? What have you done to take initiative?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Rogers, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen interview that digs a bit at what type of work you are looking for and makes sure you are able to handle possible long overtime and hard physical labor. The job itself entails building pallets of product from 1 pound to 65 pounds per product.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to maintain a safe work environment and how so?   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (La Crosse, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy interview, but if you have any sort of personality chances are you aren't getting the job. Very dry interviewers. Company is great though and seems like they take care of their people.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Shreveport, LA) in May 2011.

Interview

Standard 2 time interview meeting. Met with Management then president. Took about 2 hours. Laid back interview, made me feel welcome. After meeting went for drug scren and dot med card.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawano, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Shawano, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

They just talk about your experience with driving forklift and operating heavy equipment. It is important to stress on safety. I will also let everyone know that this process takes a long time, in fact, some people have taken 3 months before everything is done.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have to stress safety in the workplace?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Suffolk, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

was fairly basic like a usual interview they wanted to know the success stories and your biggest accomplishments. Why you left your last job. If you were a Hunter or a Farmer etc.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (La Crosse, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was setup through handshake. We met on campus at career services for the interview. The interviewers were very disrespectful, laughing when they said they would contact me. They didn't have enough respect to call to say I didn't get the job. Don't waste your time working here.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (La Crosse, WI) in October 2018.

Interview

First stage was 30 min phone interview, basic software developer stuff: tell me about your self, tell me about some projects you've done. Second round was a hour long interview on site. Consisted of white-boarding as well as Q&A session about the company. Come ready with questions about Reinhart. The in person interview was in an office and I was interview by two people.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice.

Interview

Not impressed. Had two phone screens, was invited onsite for an interview and then promised I would receive a follow up call the next day. They never had the decency or professional courtesy to follow-up.. Quite frankly I think they are rascist. Not much diversity in their workforce except for their drivers..

Interview Questions

• Questions were more a review of background vs. situational. A lot of questions around how I have handled unions in the past.   1 Answer