Reinhart Foodservice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reinhart Foodservice

2.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (La Crosse, WI) in October 2018.

Interview

First stage was 30 min phone interview, basic software developer stuff: tell me about your self, tell me about some projects you've done. Second round was a hour long interview on site. Consisted of white-boarding as well as Q&A session about the company. Come ready with questions about Reinhart. The in person interview was in an office and I was interview by two people.

Deployment Team Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the HR which was scheduled after 10 days because of the New years holidays in between. I cleared the first phone screen and the HR scheduled me immediately for the next phone interview with the hiring manager. When I got the manager's call it seemed like he had made up his mind not to hire me. He was rude and not at all a warm behavior. He just asked me 3-4 questions which were general and not related to the job at all. Seemed as if he called me only because he to complete a formality and not because he was interested. My resume was a 100% match to the job description and requirements and he says ''i cannot see any match between you and this job''. The job required 95% travelling and when I asked him questions on travelling he seemed to have got irritated.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this job?   1 Answer
    • Are you open to travelling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Taunton, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

phone interview took a day process scheduled in person interview couple days later email u to confirm interview meet with managers go for the tour in the warehouse email schedule u on post drug test nd background check wait q week for results

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Austell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with the HR Manager, Colin Kershey, and Transportation Manager, Troy Bowers. Both were very professional and made it easy to interview. We went over my resume and previous experience in the Food Industry as well as management

Interview Questions

• How many years had I worked for the food industry   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (La Crosse, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was setup through handshake. We met on campus at career services for the interview. The interviewers were very disrespectful, laughing when they said they would contact me. They didn't have enough respect to call to say I didn't get the job. Don't waste your time working here.

Class A Cdl Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (West Warwick, RI) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview started at noon, we took a walk thru the warehouse to see exactly what the company delivers, went on a road test, was impressed by how organized the company was, cleanliness of the trucks, shipping manager who interviewed me was very friendly, really easy to talk to. Went for a drug test and physical that day, two weeks later will be orientation..

Interview Questions

• He asked what type of work environment would I like to have? (Took me off guard, never been asked that)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed, they offered more than I thought I'd get

Class A CDL Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted application with Resume online. HR manager called me and gave me a phone interview based on my application and resume. HR set appointment with middle manager. Met with middle manager who is very nice and professional (casual). He qualified me. We took a test drive in a truck and trailer. He explained the compensation and benefits. He offered me a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How many years have I been driving for what companies. Have I ever had any issues with managers or customers that could not be resolved, conflicts, violations, etc. Got in a truck, hooked up to a trailer, and took a driving test on the highway. Passed. Offered a job.   1 Answer

Order Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice in November 2016.

Interview

I was greeted by the hiring manager, walked back to tour the warehouse. He explained what goes on in the warehouse, then proceeded to the interview process. He made the process easy, easy to talk to a few jokes. Then gave me a simple test, after the test he offered me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Warren, MI).

Interview

During the interview they are very honest. They tell you from the beginning it's a hard. After you get hired you get to meet all the managers in the building which was good. Made you feel at home before you get the job. You meet a lot of nice people in the beginning.

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reinhart Foodservice (Harahan, LA).

Interview

It's long filled with promises of making a large sum of money and film watching
    how much better they are than sysco. more talk about making 70 grand a year but once you start working you will quickly realize its a lie.

Interview Questions

• No questions were really asked its more of a presentation   Answer Question