Reitmans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reitmans Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reitmans (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very easy face to face interview with your typical questions about past experiences. Although interview environment was not too nice, it was conducted in a food court with people walking around and can hear us.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reitmans.

Interview

I applied online, and one week later received a call to come in for an interview. My interview was scheduled with the manager for the following day. The interview was semi-casual and I didn't feel rushed. I was told there were other candidates to be interviewed and would receive a call within a few days if I received the position. I received that call two days later.

Manager Interview

Interview

Fair and balanced interview session with HR and hiring manager. Telephone interview followed by 2 in person interviews. Process was a bit long but not unreasonable. Would definitely recommend to friends and colleagues.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reitmans (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

now I am still waiting for the updates after two interviews with HR and manager. The manager asked a lot of specified and detailed questions? the process was pretty good.

Interview Questions

• discuss the career path? why are you interested in this company?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

Interview

Firstly meet HR with general questions like education background, passion on the position you apply and expected salary; Then talk with director about job content and best quality you have and the skills you want to improve.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reitmans (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview. I was asked HR questions in both the interviews. Not informed about the timeline for making decision and also I didn't hear back from them.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reitmans (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

the interview was held by two managers, taking almost 1 hour, asking many specific questions, most of them I could answer. the whole process was nice. but finally I was failed the interview.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reitmans.

Interview

Process was well thought out and they were in constant contact with you , you never felt like they forgot about you . When you set up a phone interview they called on time , i had about 7 phone intetviews all were done with your time in mind

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reitmans (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call from the TA Manager shortly after applying.
    I got an interview a few days later at the head office. The interview last about 40 minutes. She mentioned that she wanted to bring me in for a second interview. Then I never heard back from them, they never told me that I wasn't retained for the role. It is VERY disappointing not having feedback after an interview. They mentioned many times that they were very customer oriented, I realized that it wasn't the case at all. I had a very poor candidate experience, not receiving feedbacks is very disrespectful and leaves a bitter taste in your month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough role you had to fill   1 Answer

Design Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Reitmans.

Interview

I was approached by a member of the company who saw my profile online and believed I was a "wonderful person to contact for the role". Communication in setting up a phone interview happened very fast, and a date and time was confirmed quickly after that initial outreach. One month later, I am still waiting for that interview call. She never responded to my emails, simply devaluing my time and interest in the opportunity. A simple response saying that the position has been filled would have sufficed (although the job posting is still up). The situation was handled extremely unprofessionally; I hope that the rest of the company does not run the same way.