Reitmans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reitmans Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.4

Design Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Reitmans.

Interview

I was approached by a member of the company who saw my profile online and believed I was a "wonderful person to contact for the role". Communication in setting up a phone interview happened very fast, and a date and time was confirmed quickly after that initial outreach. One month later, I am still waiting for that interview call. She never responded to my emails, simply devaluing my time and interest in the opportunity. A simple response saying that the position has been filled would have sufficed (although the job posting is still up). The situation was handled extremely unprofessionally; I hope that the rest of the company does not run the same way.

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reitmans.

Interview

Casual interview. Was asked a number of behavioural questions. I was then asked to find an outfit from the floor and sell it to the manager. Strong focus on selling product. Make sure to wear a trendy outfit to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a customer complain to you about pricing   Answer Question

Visual Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reitmans (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

A phone interview with general questions followed by a one on one in person interview. There was a language test at the interview. I had to translate a text example from french to english then english to french.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reitmans in December 2016.

Interview

The training manager was very friendly, the interview was like a friendly conversation. The questions were very easy, The interviewer made the interviewee feel at ease, and asked easy questions.

Interview Questions

• how would you want to be treated as a customer, and how would you treat a customer?
      how would you sell an item to a customer if they were resistant?

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reitmans (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Very poorly organized, and I've heard this from other people as well. I was contacted for a phone interview after applying for the position. After reserving (and paying for) a private room to conduct my phone interview in, I received an email at the time of the call giving me some random excuse that the HR person mixed up the times and needed to reschedule. It took 2 weeks to hear back from this person after I responded immediately.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reitmans in September 2016.

Interview

Dropped my resume off in store - handed it off to the manager. Was offered an interview on the spot for the next day. Interview was done on location with the assistant manager. Was offered a job immediately afterwards.

Web Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reitmans (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I did a first interview by phone with someone from the HR and after another one in person with HR and Supervisors, passed a test. Some weeks later they called me again for another interview and another test.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reitmans (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called for an interview few days back. The position I applied for was fashion associate. The interview was short and it was a group interview so many candidates were there.

Interview Questions

• asked to put together my fav look to.aell to a customer and why?
      was asked to react in a situation related to shop lifting in the store

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reitmans (Langley, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied in store, unfortunately, this location was not currently hiring, but the manger was impressed with my resume so suggested a store that was. I left and received a call 2 mins later from the manager at the other store! Set up an interview for later that day.
    Very comfortable and welcoming setting in store. May have been a personality quiz.
    Was asked the typical questions. Took longer than I expected, over an hour. IN the end, given the task of putting together an outfit for a certain occasion of their choosing to test your skill.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?
      How would you handle a customer complaint?
      Strengths and weaknesses?
      Talk about a time you provided exceptional service.
      Sell me this pen.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antigonish, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reitmans (Antigonish, NS (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

interview was brief and easy, but it was with a former manager before she retired.
    New manager isn't so great, very judgey, nice only when face to face but she gets her part done.

Interview Questions

• do i have any experience in retail?
      what would you pick out for me to wear for a graduation from this store?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for two weeks off during my work period in advance. There wouldnt be any pay but i would get a bit more hours when i would return, but new management changed that -__-