Related Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

2.9

Property Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Related Management (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied via Indeed and was contacted by internal recruiting to complete an on line survey that was sent to me that could have easily been mistaken as span. I heard from recruiting again within a week to schedule an interview. They called almost immediately after the first interview to inform me of a second interview (which took a few weeks to schedule). Recruiting contacted me with an offer soon after the second interview. The whole process took less than month.

Interview Questions

• What would I find if I googled your name?   1 Answer

Fund Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Related Management in March 2016.

Interview

Got an email from the HR rep and sent me over a case study and I had 48 hours to get it back to him. Nothing too crazy. From there I met with the managers of the office.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Just talked about the industry and what they do, where they buy, etc.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Related Management (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was long I was interviewed from 11-1pm and the question where easy they focused on your job history not any tough interview questions or trick questions. The DM interviewed me and on the spot set up the second interview with the Property Manager I would be replacing

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Related Management (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

multiple interviews with CIO and peers after a phone screen with the cio. no HR department to speak of. recruited by external recruiter. cio was a contractor from the west cost temporarily in this position

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Related Management.

Interview

took the online assessment
    called for an interview
    called for a second interview with building manager
    called back for an interview with the district manager
    they send you to different locations
    then when you get the job you will go to the main office to get processed as the new hire

Interview Questions

• if a co-worker promised to help a resident with a problem and it wasn't solved, how would you handle it ?   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Related Management (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

A lot of strong questions, They will ask about anticipation of guests needs and wants. It is very fast paced. Remain focus and do not have any run on sentences.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with us.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Related Management.

Interview

I initially applied online via a web listing. Literally 3 days later I was called for a phone interview which resulted in the scheduling of a face to face interview. 2 days after the initial contact I went in for my 1st interview, was asked about my job experience, the environment was very calm and the interviewer was very direct and to the point although it seemed like they were multi-tasking. I was given a math test and the interview concluded with notice that if the regional team liked what I had to offer then I would be called for a second interview. 2 weeks later, 2nd interview was scheduled with my direct supervisor, a lot repeated from the first interview, went more into detail about what the position entailed. 2 weeks after that the final interview was with the Regional director and they were more into asking me how I deal with city agencies and what type of portfolio background I had. Also asked for references from my job at the time and said they'd contact me in about a week's time if they decide to hire. 3 days later I got the phonecall that I had gotten the job!

Interview Questions

• What are 3 weaknesses you'd like to work on as it pertains to your job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no need for a negotation phase due to the substantial increase in salary from my prior employer.

AR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Related Management.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later to schedule a face to face. The interview was quite amusing and not to mention unprofessional. I was actually told negative things about the company and the people from a Manager that should never even be discussed in an interview. Thanks but I'll pass.

Property Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Related Management (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The job interview process consisted of a phone screen with brief questions about job experience and salary. The second process was two phone interviews. One with my District Manager and the Vice President. Interview consisted of brief job overview, questions about my current job experience, went through my resume. Job overview for the position I was applying for. Then I was offered face to face interview with both the DM and the VP. Interview was more so I could meet them. This part was mainly my time to ask them questions and for them to put a face to a name.

Interview Questions

• Past job experience, and if I was comfortable with tasks that would be assigned to me in the position I was apply for.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Related Management (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The hiring process was very fast, phone interview in two days, did a questionnaire/behavioral test right after the phone interview, on-site interview in a week, got the offer the next week. I did not accept the offer because of the location and also the salary offered was not what I expected it to be.