Related Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Related Management Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

3.3

Fund Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Related Management in March 2016.

Interview

Got an email from the HR rep and sent me over a case study and I had 48 hours to get it back to him. Nothing too crazy. From there I met with the managers of the office.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Just talked about the industry and what they do, where they buy, etc.   Answer Question

AR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Related Management.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later to schedule a face to face. The interview was quite amusing and not to mention unprofessional. I was actually told negative things about the company and the people from a Manager that should never even be discussed in an interview. Thanks but I'll pass.

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Related Management (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Stay Away - Very Unprofessional Interview process. It took about 2 months to go through 3 interviews. 2 telephone and 1 face to face. Was told I was one of the three finalist candidates. Emails and phone messages were never returned. They couldn't care less what your goals and accomplishments are. Very uncomfortable situation. Then after the third interview, they gave no info except that I will be contacted in another week with a decision! One week later I get a Do-not-return email from some HR person in another state that said - thank you for you time - but we do not have a position for you. Not even the interviewers had the courtesy to call or email with the verdict - and why they arrived at their decision. You have no idea why you didn't get the job! Never heard another word - very cut and dry process and a waste of your valuable time!

Interview Questions

• All questions were very technical to the real estate management industry.   Answer Question