Reliance Communications Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.7

Database Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1st step was GD and then Face to Face Technical l+HR round .In HR mostly they focus on location flexibility. Interviewer was very good.

Assistant Manager-CORPORATE ACCOUNTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Long waiting period of three to four hours.
    A first technical round. Panel included two members.After getting shortlisted had an HR round.
    Easy interview process and a quick one.
    Compensation not as per industry standards.

Low compensation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process is not so much called professional. Its just normal. IF you can survive in reliance you can anywhere. Interview was inhouse and there were 2 people from management one is reporting manager and other was HOD. HOD was not that much interested in process.

Interview Questions

• i was from competitor so there was not so much difficult questions. They were knowing i am from good values company. so they prefer not to ask in details. but technical and operational questions were asked by interviewer   Answer Question

Network Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Interview

easy process and well define HR , they were very corporative and helpful, but salary was not good hence not accepted, company is not performing well since few years and lots of existing employee are not happy

Interview Questions

offer was not good as per market standard

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

4 round interview I have.
    First round Telephonic
    Second round skype - its a long discussion with manager near about a hour
    Third round face - face panel discussion there was 5 interviewer
    Fourth round HR discussion

Interview Questions

• Technical question on Data structure, SDLC, Model, writing code   1 Answer

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I got a call from reliance communication through naukri.com.the process took a month
    totals 3 rounds
    1st round-
    aptitude+technical
    apptitude-
    profit & loss,%,work,time &distance etc
    verbal,non verbal etc
    technical-since I am from ece most of Q came from edc,radar & ccn.
    2nd round- technical
    3rd round- hr

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Started with general aptitude test followed by technical MCQ round comprising of questions from academics. Had a panel of eight people for personal interview. Technical and Hr interview was consolidated in a single round. I was asked questions on JAVA, my project, basics of telecommunication. On the HR side the questions were pretty rudimentary like details on family background and situation reaction test.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions, Nothing out of the box.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Just one round of technical interview fairly basic stuff. Nothing mush to stress.

Negotiation

Nothing mush too negotiate with. very short joining window

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

conducted to determine if I had qualifications needed to do the job. Started with a phone interview then in-person with the manager and then a second interview with the department head. All interviews were to explore competency and domain knowledge and we done in a relaxed manner.

Team Member - Applications Solutions Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Hiring process was okay, about 2 personal Interviews and an IQ test.
    The offices are pretty far out - Belapur (a 2 hour drive), so I was about 15 minutes late, and accordingly was kept waiting for an hour and a half for my sins!
    The HR lady was quick with her interview though, so including the IQ test, the whole process took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None