Reliance Globalcom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Globalcom

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reliance Globalcom (San Francisco, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

It was good at the time back a few years back when they had the right manager.
    Since they politically brought in friends of the manager who have caused a lot of dissention and discourse. On a specific incident event physical altercation which had to be reported.

Negotiation

They will not negotiate salary-it is what it is. That is the indian way.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Globalcom (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

First was Voice and accent interview, which will test your communications skills. this is required because you would be interacting with international customers.
    Second would be technical interview based upon the level at which you are applying taken by the manager. Mostly easy questions will be asked.

Interview Questions

• Difference between RIP & EIGRP. Past work experience, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

try to ask for maximum package. they will tell u their maximum offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Globalcom (London, England (UK)).

Interview

People were nice, told me a pack of lies though

Interview Questions

• None, was a poor interview, not professional at all really   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, I was told that was what was being offered and that was it. I was redundant so needed to work. I would never have accepted it if I had known what I know now

Service Assurance Engineer - NOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliance Globalcom (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Currently this position recruitment is done by Reliance BPO,
    Interview is just a joke,
    Need to have only basic knowledge and good command over English

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Globalcom (London, England (UK)) in June 2010.

Interview

very unprofessional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Globalcom (Mumbai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

I was first contacted by the Staffing Agency about the Requirement for the position of Solution Specialist in DAKC for their Managed Service team, After this there was a telephonic interview by the Director Managed Services. After clearing this there was face to face interview with Sr Director(based in UK) who was in India. After successful completion of this interview there was discussion with HR about the Salary negotiations. Then the offer letter was provided.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate hard for your expected salary