Reliance Industries Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Assistant Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Ghansoli (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

3Technical interview-F2F
1-Asked about all basic knowledge of networking like CDMA,GSM etc
2-All about my final year project,my family background,about hobbies,weakness strengths,some questions based on my programming lang mention in Resume etc.
3-All details about my internship,basic questions on my project etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

There were 5 rounds of Interviews on a One on One basis. 1 Written test.
    1 Round of interview was with the HR, after which all the rounds were with National Head, Zone Head etc. Took a lot of time for the whole process to complete.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and how you will be able to handle such a high pressure job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

They conduct an aptitude test, two actually, one mental ability test which consists of very easy aptitude questions followed by a Technical Ability test which is an objective one, but slightly tough. The test is specific to engineering branch. Those who clear the tests are called for a round of Interview. Interviewer asks basic technical questions and general questions often asked in every interview like final year project and "tell me something about yourself?". The interviews are generally DGM or AVP level employees and very experienced.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions are generally the way they puzzle in the final year project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phrase. Selection was confirmed with a mail and date of joining was communicated.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

three rounds of aptitude tests, group discussion, personal interview technical, then hr round.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Company visited the campus. i.e UIAMS ,Panjab University ,Chandigarh. They conducted the written test ,then interview of selected candidates,then they called to their head office in Delhi and one more (final ) round of interview there.After that they conducted one analytic test .

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Reliance Digital ?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in March 2010.

Interview

telephone interview