Reliance Industries GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Reliance Industries GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

Interview

Firstly they shortlisted students based on the written test. Written test contains technical questions, aptitude as well as reasoning questions. The questions will be repeated from the previous papers. Shortlisted students were called for a technical interview. In technical interview questions were asked related to the projects and interns mentioned in the resume. There is no HR interview. results were declared immediately after the technical interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a initial logic test and an interview. The interview was mostly HR questions with some fluid mechanics questions. The results was announced later that day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Came for campus drive in October 2017,first conducted online amcat test with 2 sections aptitute and technical (software c,ds,c++) questions.Time management is main factor.Shortlisted for interview.First technical,asked about projects.They mainly focusing on your communication skills followed by hr...

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was very bogus. For summer training they directly select based on your C.V. , and then you just need to do well on intern to confirm yourself a PPO. Thus based on the project assigned to me and the work I did in 2 months I was offered a PPO. There was this presentation and sort of panel interview. The questions were very elementary and if u have a decent idea about the work u did in your Project you will get hired.

Interview Questions

• What are the recent advancements in the distillation columns and the technology which resulted in making the distillation columns compact.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Campus Recruitment...
    Written test : Tech (50questions) + MAT(30 Questions) 1 hour///
    Practical Application related technical questions... MAT was relatively simple...
    Then PI... Score high in written then PI will be short and simple...

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

A written test comprising of aptitude as well as your core subject followed by a single round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to equipment generally used in the industry about thermosyphon reboiler etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

Interview

Cme to college for selection in NITW
    conducted exam. apti and technical
    9 were slected to interview
    finally 2 were selected for JOB

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

One round of interview. Basically all technical stuff. HR was cool one.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Roorkee (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Written test then Technical and HR interview.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

written...
    interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

technical written