Reliance Industries GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Open written test ,easy paper cracked it.Result was declared after 4 days .Called for interview on third day.Good technical interview and then with HR.

HR person was good encouraged us alot. Every body gave positive feedback about hiring proces.

Interview Questions

• A bit technicals are asked including a lot of theory. Interviewer may grill you on technical qualities as well.Be ready with answers .   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation a fixed package is offered.The package will increase day by day.

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamnagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jamnagar (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied through Campus Recruitment in 2012 . I am currently working in RIL .The have a written test after which they shortlist candidates. The test consists of both Quant and Technical questions. Getting more marks in exams is an edge and those who get more marks in test are selected . I had very bad interview experience . Even then I was selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

There were two tests conducted. One was an Aptitude Test and the other one was technical. The aptitude paper was pretty easy consisting of easy questions related to Quantitative aptitude , Logical Reasoning and English. One needs to clear the cut-off in both the tests to qualify for the next round.
    The next round was a Technical/HR interview. The interviewer was a very nice person and he asked questions of moderate difficulty level and didn't grill at all.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Cascade Control Systems , Flow related questions , Valve Operation and a few other things.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for a GET,

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

There will be written exam both technical and analytical which are not that difficult. Interview mostly consists of basic technical questions. They look for people who are more practical and those who they feel would stick with the company.

Interview Questions

• There were nothing like most difficult question. The interviewer helped in case i was not able to answer properly. To unknown questions it is better to say no rather than some half baked answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is a very good company to start with.

Application

Interview

First Round is Written Paper , consisting of 30 aptitude questions in 30 min and 50 technical ques in 30 min .
    Second Round : Personal Interview
    Interview consisted of two parts , one is the technical interview and other HR Interview .

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question or something like that , they just wanted to test your basic understanding of the subject you are interested in and few questions regarding summer training and projects .   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Process begins with a written test, comprising of technical and aptitude sections.
    After shortlisting from written test, PI is taken.
    PI Questions are fairly difficult. If your basics are clear, you could crack it easily

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to keep higher/lower pressure in gas lift?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silvassa (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Silvassa (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

initial communication came from online site.I applied for the company and the date of interview came.
    Initially it was aptitude test consisting of 75 questions in 30 min duration.Questions were easy. Then came technical test of 30 questions in 30 min.
    then the results came and qualified students were retained and then technical interview round was conducted with two interviewer. Questions were majorly from project,core branch subjects. Majorly the questions were from the resume.
    Again the selected students were retained and the remaining were sent back.
    Next day HR interview was conducted with a panel of 5 interviewers. Quest were about the family, company expectations and couple of ques were asked from branch subjects.
    Same day result was announced.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2014.

Interview

the recruitment process initiated with a preplacement talk around 1:30pm followed by written test aptitude ( 25 questions in 30 mins and technical 9 50 questions in 30 mins ). name of students shortlisted for PI the following day were announced. PI was about 20-25 mins . in PI questions were asked from the areas of our interest. there were few HR questions as well. results were declared the same day and selected students were given the offer letter.

Application

Interview

1st Round was Written (Apti+Technical) which was followed by an interview. Cutoff was based on the aptitude round. Technical questions were mainly from basic chemical engineering including heat transfer, mass tranfer, and thermodynamics.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

written round comprising technical and aptitude questions followed by interview. panel may have 1 from HR and 1 from technical background. There was sectional cut off for written round. Questions were good .Questions touched all important subject you have learned in engineering. interview round lasts for 30 min approx. Note grades are important .having a good grade will increase your success chance.hopefully this will be usefull

Interview Questions

• mainly technical questions followed by general HR question like why reliance,tell me about yourself, 5 year goal/s   Answer Question