Reliance Industries Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reliance Industries

2.9

Engineering Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College, AK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (College, AK) in December 2018.

Interview

First a test with a very easy aptitude and core discipline related questions. Then only one round of interview and it was also very easy. See they try to hire as much as they can and the losers of all losers get placement in this 'GREAT' company. Then you go in the firm and find out that the number of educated and literate people are very less and all the old employees who has no other option are like stuck in this firm. Here you will not find a single person who is like-minded and all good for nothing arrogant, miserable gujjus!

Interview Questions

• whatever you know we will ask that only, okay now go, you are selected?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

First round online test and second round personal interview.
    Online test consisted
    30 min aptitude + verbal + maths
    30 min technical
    Both section were difficult
    Technical questions covered almost all topics of fluid dynamics, heat transfer, mass transfer.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Ranchi (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Few candidates were shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude and Technical test. HR and Technical interview was taken simultaneously. Basic HR questions were asked as in who is your role model and what are your strength and weaknesses etc. In the Technical section industry oriented questions were asked just the basic functioning of the refinery and its various units.

Interview Questions

• Explain the working of Distillation Column and what happens if we increase the flow rate of the feed.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

The interview was campus selection for Exploration and Production department. Only one round of interview was there, preceded by an aptitude test. The interview consisted of basic drilling and reservoir questions, and the questions were of moderate difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Different types of BHA used in directional drilling and their concept.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The process took 2 days. On day one there was a test which comprised of questions meant to judge aptitude and technical knowledge of the candidates. Post this test there was a shortlisting process which was based on the scores of the test as well as the 3rd year grades. The shortlisted candidates then proceeded for the interview rounds. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes. Each panel comprised of 2 assessors, an HR representative and a business representative. The interview focused on my personal achievements and how I worked towards them. A few technical & internship related questions were asked as well. Overall it was a great experience! The panelists were very encouraging and made me feel very comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us something about yourself.
      2. What in your opinion is your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
      3. How have those learnings helped in your development?
      4. What is Carnot cycle, tell any practical application of it at your home?
      5. What is the composition of LPG?
      6. What is net and gross calorific value?
      7. What will be the height of water manometer for atmospheric pressure?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2018.

Interview

There are a total of 2 rounds of which the
    *First Round*
    This is an online Test Consisting of Aptitude and Technical Questions.
    *Second Round*
    (Before the round began we were asked to fill our preferences whether to get into sales division or into the manufacturing division.
    If we are giving only manufacturing as your sole option there would be directly a technical round or if you give both preferences as 1 & 2 You would initially appearing the sales division rounds like the Group Discussion, if you made through this you get selected for the Sales HR. If not you we directly sent to the Manufacturing Division Interview)
    /* The Sales HR was a very tough one the candidate who got selected gave the HR for about an hour*/
    The Questions asked in the Manufacturing Interview are

Interview Questions

• How do we Fix Top and bottom Temperatures and Pressure of a Binary Distillation Column?   Answer Question
    • How do we get the pure component from the Top of the distillation column?   Answer Question
    • Questions on Absorption Isotherms and Principles on extent of Absorption with varying Temperatures and Pressures?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

I have cleared the online test which consisted of aptitude section and technical section. The aptitude section was again divided into three sections(numerical ability, verbal and logical ability) which in turn had sectional cutoff. Technical section consisted of 30 questions which were basic questions related to transformers,induction machines etc. After the online test the selected students had a group discussion about "Joint family vs Nuclear family". After the gd, we had technical+HR interview. Interview questions were mostly on transformers, protection, machines.(They will definitely ask us our area of interest and ask accordingly)

Interview Questions

• Regarding the projects listed on resume , transformer protection, buccholz relay, circuit breakers, tests on transformers etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Hiring is a process where company hires an individual and help him attain some practical knowledge.
    Interviewing is a process in which within 10 mins of conversation they will assess your theoretical knowledge.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. First, there was written test comprising of 30 aptitude questions and 50 technical questions from your engineering stream. After that, students who cleared test had interview which comprised of both technical and HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why are you not going for higher studies?
      Your favorite core subjects and then he asked questions from those subjects.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

First there was an online written test containing 30 aptitude questions each of 2 mark and 50 technical questions each of 1 mark. Based on this test shortlisting was done and the technical questions were directly from India Bix. In shortlisting Aptitude section was given more importance. After written test directly Pi was there and there was no Gd.

Interview Questions

• questions related to project? Basic chemical engineering questions from subject of your interest? Some questions from the form which you fill.   Answer Question